This discussion is closed.
ciara
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
look ...... ok if a girl wants to be around you and acts like she don't like you or acts like she dose there you go !!!!
twinkle
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ciara)
look ...... ok if a girl wants to be around you and acts like she don't like you or acts like she dose there you go !!!!
>>Yes, if a girl wants a guy she's more likely to play with him first (oh..toys...:-)) some play it tough some are easy access!

Rules: (always remember that women ARE complicated!)

A girl fancy you if she "seems" not to like you.
A girl fancy you if she flirts with other guys in front of you. (y'know they want you to get jealous)
A girl fancy you if she gets shy around you.
A girl fancy you if she keeps looking at you (for some idiots, no, we do not think you're badly dress!!!)
A girl fancy you if she doesn't want you to know.
A girl fancy you when she is tough on you.
And last but not LEAST: do not ever watch another girl, you'd lose the "real" one!

But in general, I think guys should get a dictionnary.
Funnily guys can walk to girls they want to shag but when it comes to "feelings" their tailes are well hidden behind their legs!!!
JSM
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Lets just put it this way all girl fancy me
Psyche
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
Lets just put it this way all girl fancy me
I suppose it's your modesty that attracts them, right?
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Psyche)
I suppose it's your modesty that attracts them, right?
actually surprisingly enough its my confidence
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Girls... they make my head hurt! And that's before they playfully hit me round the head... but my bare-faced cheek usually deserves it heeheehee!

I always used to get dizzy about girls' intentions and stuff, but my new default policy covers that. The policy: they don't fancy me at all until they say so themselves... and anyway I'll be gone from it all when I start uni!
corectomondo
Report 16 years ago
there's this boy on the bus i rly rly fancy - i cnt make it ne more obvious & he does nothin. we'll talk 4 a bit then the conversation jst dies or sum1 else cums along. we were havin a gud laugh the ova day play fightin (not big style) jst hitting each (me the umbrella) - the moment was worried when the doors of the bus next 2 us opened and the bus driver shouted out "neva hit a women", we were then given his life story of how his wife chucked him out - we were there like "yeah, thanks". cud it get ne worse? wot shud i do?

there's these ova 2 ppl i get the bus wiv, who fancy each ova rotten and its more then obivous, but neither will admit it. every1 else jst sits there feelin gooseberry as they physically start to touch each ova and were all there like get a room. the prob is 1 has a kinda gf, and the ova jst split up wiv their bf they jst need 2 get it 2 geva so bad.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
... So nothing to do with your good looks and charming personality then
Psyche
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
Well, OBVIOUSLY!
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
The policy: they don't fancy me at all until they say so themselves...
That's my policy too!
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by corectomondo)
there's this boy on the bus i rly rly fancy - i cnt make it ne more obvious & he does nothin. we'll talk 4 a bit then the conversation jst dies or sum1 else cums along. we were havin a gud laugh the ova day play fightin (not big style) jst hitting each (me the umbrella) - the moment was worried when the doors of the bus next 2 us opened and the bus driver shouted out "neva hit a women", we were then given his life story of how his wife chucked him out - we were there like "yeah, thanks". cud it get ne worse? wot shud i do?

there's these ova 2 ppl i get the bus wiv, who fancy each ova rotten and its more then obivous, but neither will admit it. every1 else jst sits there feelin gooseberry as they physically start to touch each ova and were all there like get a room. the prob is 1 has a kinda gf, and the ova jst split up wiv their bf they jst need 2 get it 2 geva so bad.
Surprisingly enough - get a backbone, u wont get laughed at as a slut if you have this problem. Just go ask him out, mayb he is 2 shy. Blokes always have to ask gals out and 4 sum with low confidence, they hav no idea whether the girl likes em or not, i just assume they like me, that way i get confidence and if they dont there are plenty more fish in the sea.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
guys are just as complicated. i've just been talking to my best friend/ex-bf/ the guy who am utterly crazy about and he told me he still liked me, but it's never going to happen. he then tried to change the topic so many times and wouldn't explain whether he thougth it wasn't going to happen cos it went so wrong last time or cos he thinks i don't like him. i have no idea what to do... how am i meant to get over someone who still fancies me? i just want my best friend back...

lou xxx
ShOcKzZ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by twinkle)
>>Yes, if a girl wants a guy she's more likely to play with him first (oh..toys...:-)) some play it tough some are easy access!

Rules: (always remember that women ARE complicated!)

A girl fancy you if she "seems" not to like you.
A girl fancy you if she flirts with other guys in front of you. (y'know they want you to get jealous)
A girl fancy you if she gets shy around you.
A girl fancy you if she keeps looking at you (for some idiots, no, we do not think you're badly dress!!!)
A girl fancy you if she doesn't want you to know.
A girl fancy you when she is tough on you.
And last but not LEAST: do not ever watch another girl, you'd lose the "real" one!

But in general, I think guys should get a dictionnary.
Funnily guys can walk to girls they want to shag but when it comes to "feelings" their tailes are well hidden behind their legs!!!
if they like you why cant they just say so???
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ShOcKzZ)
if they like you why cant they just say so???
it's physically impossible... i've tried, but it's so scary...

lou xxx
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
guys are just as complicated. i've just been talking to my best friend/ex-bf/ the guy who am utterly crazy about and he told me he still liked me, but it's never going to happen. he then tried to change the topic so many times and wouldn't explain whether he thougth it wasn't going to happen cos it went so wrong last time or cos he thinks i don't like him. i have no idea what to do... how am i meant to get over someone who still fancies me? i just want my best friend back...

lou xxx
Umm you might want to actually tell him you still like him, sounds like you two should hook up again because he has gone and said he likes you...
Though a friend of mine was in a similar situation, and after the third time she was with him she decided (and saw sense as we were all telling her) that he's an arse and put an end to it...
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the girl i liked for ages and ages was in the same club with me on friday night. we danced all night and then when i had to go i kissed her on the cheek, was about to go for the kill and she moved away.....ruined my ****ing night....didnt help having to walk home in the rain like they do in the movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Umm you might want to actually tell him you still like him, sounds like you two should hook up again because he has gone and said he likes you...
Though a friend of mine was in a similar situation, and after the third time she was with him she decided (and saw sense as we were all telling her) that he's an arse and put an end to it...
yeah but i really don't want to get hurt again. i'm only just getting myself together (well starting to think about it), if i do it again, it'll hurt a zillion times more. and he was my best friend and i miss that, at the moment there is a slim possibility we can get back to that stage again, if we went out and split up again we could never get to that stage of friendship again.

i think i'm going to have a bath and then ring him and go for it.... *needs luck and lots of courage*

lou xxx
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah but i really don't want to get hurt again. i'm only just getting myself together (well starting to think about it), if i do it again, it'll hurt a zillion times more. and he was my best friend and i miss that, at the moment there is a slim possibility we can get back to that stage again, if we went out and split up again we could never get to that stage of friendship again.

i think i'm going to have a bath and then ring him and go for it.... *needs luck and lots of courage*

lou xxx
gd luk!
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

lou xxx
Think about this: you anticipate pain so will the pain be worth it for you to pursue the possibility? Sounds like you want to believe it is, and the way you describe him it might just be worth it. And of course pain is only temporary, if it happens you can get over it and be a better person for it. Give it your best shot if it's what you really want, and best of luck!
Tek
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

lou xxx
Let The Way guide you.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (298)
34.1%
No (576)
65.9%

Watched Threads