(Original post by caz)
    okay welcome to ignore. I'm not gonna play games dude
    woah, I am so upset man

ReputationRep:
    Caz, are you a tom?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    Caz, are you a tom?
    leave her alone blamps- have you got nothing better to do than pick on random ppl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    leave her alone blamps- have you got nothing better to do than pick on random ppl
    well I got the impression that she might swing that way with her theories

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    are you a customer of Caz?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    well i'm a guy first of all, but i think moderators should really crack down on spam...since the e-mail notification for replies can really be unnecessarily filling up inboxes, which is one reason i try to put my ideas all into one post, and another why it gets annoying having 50 people posting for the mere point of insulting needlessly. don't understand their motive for it...is there really an ego that needs to be filled in posting that crap? people don't like being notified there's a reply only to read it and have it be some dumb ******** like, "you're messed up!!!"

seriously, grow up...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    well i'm a guy first of all, but i think moderators should really crack down on spam...since the e-mail notification for replies can really be unnecessarily filling up inboxes, which is one reason i try to put my ideas all into one post, and another why it gets annoying having 50 people posting for the mere point of insulting needlessly. don't understand their motive for it...is there really an ego that needs to be filled in posting that crap? people don't like being notified there's a reply only to read it and have it be some dumb ******** like, "you're messed up!!!"

seriously, grow up...
    You could try unsubscribing to the e-mails... look in your user CP...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    You could try unsubscribing to the e-mails... look in your user CP...
    thx but i and everybody else shouldnt have to change something because someone else is ignorant and an *******...even if they weren't talking to me, it'd be annoying

ReputationRep:
    sorry caz, all the cazs i no are carolines. But the point still stands blamps and caz, what do u expect, turn off email notification

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    thx but i and everybody else shouldnt have to change something because someone else is ignorant and an *******...even if they weren't talking to me, it'd be annoying
    Well maybe not but surely you don't need e-mail notification for every single post...

ReputationRep:
    Well maybe not but surely you don't need e-mail notification for every single post...
    I only post in a few threads, and only threads that interest me...so...actually I do use e-mail notif. for it all
    guess i do things differently. sorry

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!
    it went crap...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    it went crap...

lou xxx
    enlighten us

ReputationRep:
    it went crap...

lou xxx
    what did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    what did
    i think she rang someone

ReputationRep:
    it went crap...

lou xxx
    Wha-wha-wha-whaaaaa? Please do tell...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    i think she rang someone
    yeah i did, i said on the page before that i was going to ring my best friend/ ex-bf/ guy who has just said he still likes me to tell him how i feel. i don't know how it could have gone wrong -pretty simple we both like each other- but it did.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    yeah i did, i said on the page before that i was going to ring my best friend/ ex-bf/ guy who has just said he still likes me to tell him how i feel. i don't know how it could have gone wrong -pretty simple we both like each other- but it did.

lou xxx
    by the way the longer u go without making it obvious u like the dude, the less likely he'll be to like u
    confidence is important

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    What happened?

ReputationRep:
    What happened?
    he basically told me half way through me saying it that i should stop and he didn't want me to tell him cos he thought things were better the way they are. that is that we stay best friends who are both so utterly crazy about each, but aren't allowed to mention it. sounds great... i did tell him off for telling me and he apologised... still doesn't sort it out though...

lou xxx

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.