Turn on thread page Beta

if a girl wants you !!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    give him an ultimatum, if you arent happy and he is reallly as crazy bout u as u say. If i were speakin to him though, id say, get away from her once uv broken up, i dont like relationships which are break up make up based cos in my xperiance they dont work (personal opinion)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    he basically told me half way through me saying it that i should stop and he didn't want me to tell him cos he thought things were better the way they are. that is that we stay best friends who are both so utterly crazy about each, but aren't allowed to mention it. sounds great... i did tell him off for telling me and he apologised... still doesn't sort it out though...

lou xxx
    He's scared. Probably of the pain, like you was worried about. Or probably of the possibility that you and him might be very long-term...
    Please, (if you want) tell him that the pair of you should give it a go, or you'll be kicking yourselves later on. Sounds like the risk of pain is worth taking if you two are crazy about each other. What do you reckon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    give him an ultimatum, if you arent happy and he is reallly as crazy bout u as u say. If i were speakin to him though, id say, get away from her once uv broken up, i dont like relationships which are break up make up based cos in my xperiance they dont work (personal opinion)
    i know it's stupid, it's a really odd situation. he was my best friend before we went out and it's really hard to walk away from someone like that... i see him every day, we have the same group of friends... i jus wish he'd never told me he still liked me, it'sso much easier to get over someone who you think has got over you...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    ZJuwelH - i agree with you, as contradictorary as this may sound. But dont do it too often.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    He's scared. Probably of the pain, like you was worried about. Or probably of the possibility that you and him might be very long-term...
    Please, (if you want) tell him that the pair of you should give it a go, or you'll be kicking yourselves later on. Sounds like the risk of pain is worth taking if you two are crazy about each other. What do you reckon?
    i might give it a go... depends how brave i'm feeling + how well we can avoid each other in college (you'd be amazed)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    ZJuwelH - i agree with you, as contradictorary as this may sound. But dont do it too often.
    Eh, I try to talk sense so I hope you find yourself agreeing with me a bit more and if we don't it's you that's not talking sense just kidding...

ReputationRep:
    i might give it a go... depends how brave i'm feeling + how well we can avoid each other in college (you'd be amazed)

lou xxx
    I know about avoiding people hahaha! Depends??? Depends nothing, I order you to go ahead with this! You will thank me...

ReputationRep:
    so what should i do, there is this guy i go to skool wid and he says he likes me, but he stil thinks he luvs his ex!? what should i do? i am starting to like him now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkprincess)
    so what should i do, there is this guy i go to skool wid and he says he likes me, but he stil thinks he luvs his ex!? what should i do? i am starting to like him now!
    Well he's available isn't he? Give it a go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Well he's available isn't he? Give it a go!
    i agree... *decides it's so much easier giving advice than taking it*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    Take it! I'm good for you!

Please tell me you're going for it (never mind how brave you feel), otherwise you will regret it, and the prize is so great (going on your description)! As your pimp I order you... jokes!

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    As a very wise man (see sig) the ALP gives full blessing for u to "give it a go" Who knows, when after 10 years, u might look back and thank the ALP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    As a very wise man (see sig) the ALP gives full blessing for u to "give it a go" Who knows, when after 10 years, u might look back and thank the ALP.
    *chokes on her cup of tea*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    *chokes on her cup of tea*

lou xxx
    is that an emotional choke? or is it like laugh at that person's advice choke?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    is that an emotional choke? or is it like laugh at that person's advice choke?
    it's a *as if i'll remember then in ten years time choke*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    it's a *as if i'll remember then in ten years time choke*

lou xxx
    ok...ill take it as the second choice

ReputationRep:
    Once upon a time, after a couple of good weeks, a girl broke up with me, "not enough time" (she was a bit of a studying sort, so fair enough excuse) wants to stay friends etc, we got on really well etc. When it happens to you the situation's actually, a TOTAL MIND-F*CK, if you like the girl, a lot, and she's not stopped liking you either. (or vice versa whatever)

The friendship doesn't work, she's hardly about and seems to kinda avoid me, but without being obvious about it, is it just paranoia of some sort? because when we are about together, in the same place, we do talk... but it's not like it was, like we used to talk, when the conversations stayed interesting and never dried up or became awkward.

Upon advice and suspicions of myself and quite a number of friends, that there was still something to salvage (and the fact that i never felt like that about anyone ever before) i persued the whole idea of "us", eventually, when general work load was less and there was more time, asking if we might give it another go.

All ends up worse than before, we definitly end up avoiding each other, more pain, not good. She still says she doesn't have time, there's too much pressure from parents and comitments to school. FFS! find some one you care about and they care about work and other stupid shÉt! Give me a real reason! even if it's a lie (but say it like you believe it and often)!

Summer, she must have time, i need to either be with her, or get a proper answer that doesn't involve time, just her words or thoughts: "i think you should just forget about this".
    ok at least it's clear what you're saying... but it's not angry, it's just a statment almost like "this was not to be" when all's said and done. But that doesn't explain why. No explanation, no reasoning, just two clues, and it's amazing how much time one can spend thinking... but thought counts for **** all too, gives no answers in nonsense.

Now, we can't even look at each other, and i still haven't gotten over her... because there is something there, still there, but whatever it is it's intention and purpose could well be to f*ck up my mind by pretending to be something that can be found.

Result: Taken about a year to get over her, to whatever extent it is that i have, which is some extent, but has been unchanged for a while, and is not actually over her. A YEAR?! what? every one else, a day, a week, a couple of hours... one was two weeks, that's the most...

Conclusion: Not worth it, but i'd do it almost exactly the same given another chance, just incase. unless there was the option of a beautiful, intelligent and generally fascinating girl, about three months after we broke up (to stop all that which happened around february time, two weeks in, in particular.)

this is my reasoning for the lack of a god, things wouldn't be like that if he existed (oh and the famines and poverty and death and disease might not be like they are either, but that's all secondary.)

ReputationRep:
    i know it's stupid, it's a really odd situation. he was my best friend before we went out and it's really hard to walk away from someone like that... i see him every day, we have the same group of friends... i jus wish he'd never told me he still liked me, it'sso much easier to get over someone who you think has got over you...

lou xxx
    It is very interesting how similar your situation is to mine

ReputationRep:
    yes Adhsur - could be a very small world indeed! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciara)
    look ...... ok if a girl wants to be around you and acts like she don't like you or acts like she dose there you go !!!!
    Ive only just come across this thread and realise it is now pretty big but i had to reply to this thread starter with:
    What the SMEG was that?
    I dont mean to offend but is it really that hard to put your point across in a manner that is understandable.
    I doubt i was the only thinking "....wtf?" to that.
    Back to the thread

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.