The Student Room Group

Edexcel gcse biology 2 5th june 2015

I think i did quite well... what about everyone else?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The heart question was a little confusing...
Reply 2
Original post by mali473
The heart question was a little confusing...

Yeah but i still got it right
Reply 3
It was pretty good - except there wasn't much to write about the 6 mark question on evolution, and the last question about cloning dogs was quite confusing
Reply 4
What do you think the grade boundaries are? :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Niknik
What do you think the grade boundaries are? :smile:

Well this years test was much easier than last years so i would imagine they will go up by 6 or 7 per grade and the A* grade boundary will only be increased by 3 or 4 (my mum has told me this as she works for the edexcel exam board)
Reply 6
Original post by CALLUM_1999
Well this years test was much easier than last years so i would imagine they will go up by 6 or 7 per grade and the A* grade boundary will only be increased by 3 or 4 (my mum has told me this as she works for the edexcel exam board)

Thank you! x
Reply 7

Oh no :frown: I thought it would be lower, because most people found the paper harder than last year's paper
Reply 8
Unfortunately not sorry
Reply 9

So, she thinks an A will be 46-47? I think it will be 46 for an A, and 52 for an A*.
Original post by oni176
So, she thinks an A will be 46-47? I think it will be 46 for an A, and 52 for an A*.

Yup seems about right
Reply 11
Oh wow
I thought the paper was rather hard.
The heart was very confusing and the cloning 6 mark was a bit weird.
Throughout the exam I have just been making things up!
On the foundation paper does anyone know the grade broudaries for a c
Original post by aimeexoxo123
On the foundation paper does anyone know the grade broudaries for a c

My mum (who is and edexcel exam board officer) says it will be about 45/60 to get C on foundation
Your mum has no clue what the grade boundaries will be as the paper has not been marked yet and a lot of people found it very hard, leading to lower grade boundaries
Original post by m_wharrier
Your mum has no clue what the grade boundaries will be as the paper has not been marked yet and a lot of people found it very hard, leading to lower grade boundaries

Shut the **** up you pussy
Shut the **** up you pussy

Don't cry pal
0-100 real quick
Did anyone else find the higher paper quite rushed for time? And what did you put for the question that's was after the maths question (working out stroke volume)? I wrote about EPOC and other stuff..? Lower heart rate etc
I found it really hard but biology is my worse one. I will be lucky to get a Cl

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending