The Student Room Group

Cie music igcse

How did people find the music cie igcse today? A lot of people at my school found it quite hard. ..:frown:
Reply 1
Most people at my school found it surprisingly easy cause Baroque and Jazz are the two easiest to write about. But the African depth study one was quite complicated. The C1 section 4 marker was very specific but overall the test was alright
Reply 2
Yeah I would agree- the section a was quite easy, did you do the mendelssohn?
Reply 3
Original post by Sophie0411
Yeah I would agree- the section a was quite easy, did you do the mendelssohn?

Yeah I did I thought it was development fairy music and the recapitulation lovers theme
Reply 4
Original post by LizPiper
Yeah I did I thought it was development fairy music and the recapitulation lovers theme

Great thats what I put! Did you get the last one? I put a major but I had no idea
Reply 5
Original post by Sophie0411
Great thats what I put! Did you get the last one? I put a major but I had no idea

You mean the cadence? Apparently it was perfect in B major (?) but I said imperfect in C# minor cause that's the last key modulation of the development section but I dunno
Reply 6
Original post by LizPiper
You mean the cadence? Apparently it was perfect in B major (?) but I said imperfect in C# minor cause that's the last key modulation of the development section but I dunno

That makes sense, thanks! I think that was definitely one of the hardest on the paper

Quick Reply

Latest