?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
anyone do the ocr as PE exam today?
Liam3105
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeh thought it wasn't too bad to be honest. Wasn't sure too sure on the gaseous exchange question though
gemmax6x
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
(Original post by Liam3105)
Yeh thought it wasn't too bad to be honest. Wasn't sure too sure on the gaseous exchange question though
Finally someone! Yeah I thought it was fairly good, not amazing but it could have been a hell of a lot worse! Although I completely messed up the first question haha!

Ah yeah the gaseous exchange between the blood and muscle? I put that oxygen diffused out of the blood and into the muscle during rest as there is high ppO2 in the blood and low ppO2 in the muscles and then CO2 diffuses out of muscles into the blood

Is that what you wrote? I'm not sure if I got it the right way around?
Liam3105
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeh something like that. For the first question i put the illopsoas then crossed it out and put the adductor magnus and then i put abduction and not sure for the other part. I thought the acquisition was pretty straight forward and so was the socio cultural. Hopefully did better that last time
gemmax6x
Rep:
?
Yeh something like that. For the first question i put the illopsoas then crossed it out and put the adductor magnus and then i put abduction and not sure for the other part. I thought the acquisition was pretty straight forward and so was the socio cultural. Hopefully did better that last time
Ah someone else put iliopsas in my class but I put gluteus Maximus because I didn't have a clue! And then I put abduction and eccentric contraction
Yeah skill was decent not sure about the 10 marker as although transfer was fine not sure I critically evaluated as I didn't know how you would do that for positive and negative? Socio was good the recommendations and stuff were nice questions!

Ah were you retaking?!
Liam3105
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by gemmax6x)
Ah someone else put iliopsas in my class but I put gluteus Maximus because I didn't have a clue! And then I put abduction and eccentric contraction
Yeah skill was decent not sure about the 10 marker as although transfer was fine not sure I critically evaluated as I didn't know how you would do that for positive and negative? Socio was good the recommendations and stuff were nice questions!

Ah were you retaking?!
Yeh didn't do so well last year. And that was it yeh i put eccentric as well
gemmax6x
Rep:
?
Yeh didn't do so well last year. And that was it yeh i put eccentric as well
Makes me nervous seeing people retake, really hope I don't have to retake pe there's way too much content to do on top of A2. Did you think you had done better than you ended up doing in last years or did you come out of the exam expecting the grade you got if you don't mind me asking? I just don't know what to expect on results day for any of my subjects!

ah ok I really hope that's right!
Liam3105
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeh i thought i didn't do too bad last year. But to be fair i did poorly in all my other subjects as well. But this year i've felt a lot more confident as iv'e done a bit of work.So i'm quietly confident now.
gemmax6x
Rep:
?
Yeh i thought i didn't do too bad last year. But to be fair i did poorly in all my other subjects as well. But this year i've felt a lot more confident as iv'e done a bit of work.So i'm quietly confident now.
Oh god that's what worries me, thinking you've done ok when you haven't!😩
Ah ok that's good! Hope you get the grades you want and good luck!
Liam3105
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Cheers good look to you too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (142)
37.17%
Take autumn exams (121)
31.68%
Look for a job (12)
3.14%
Consider an apprenticeship (17)
4.45%
Take a year out (67)
17.54%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
6.02%

Watched Threads