The Student Room Group

Failed GCSE maths

Been lazy throughout my whole 5 years at secondary school, done literally nothing, but the few weeks before GCSE's started ive been revising my arse off, literally crammed in a lot of revision to the point that I was learning a whole GCSE course a day before most of my exams. I know I failed my maths, probably achieved 25 marks, only the exam on Monday can save me but even then I don't think I will learn a lot in the three days considering I have a chem exam the next day which I need to again *sigh* learn the whole course. This has been really difficult for me; I can't even pick my-self up to revise and do my last few exams because of this bad feeling. Any advice would be grateful :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)

Failed GCSE maths

Been lazy throughout my whole 5 years at secondary school, done literally nothing, but the few weeks before GCSE's started ive been revising my arse off, literally crammed in a lot of revision to the point that I was learning a whole GCSE course a day before most of my exams. I know I failed my maths, probably achieved 25 marks, only the exam on Monday can save me but even then I don't think I will learn a lot in the three days considering I have a chem exam the next day which I need to again *sigh* learn the whole course. This has been really difficult for me; I can't even pick my-self up to revise and do my last few exams because of this bad feeling. Any advice would be grateful :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply