The Student Room Group

Urgent! So what would she get for her final core science grade?

Hi there my friends wants to know something from here but doesn't want to create a new account so she asked me to ask on her behalf...

Say she gets a A in her ISA exam for core science, a grade F in her Biology, a grade B in her chemistry and a grade C in her physics then what will be her FINAL grade???

Is C possible? How much can that F bring possibly down her overall grade?

And how much that grade A in her ISA push it up?

It's really urgent and she's crying because core science means everything to her...just like me but she's more panicky than me
Reply 1
Original post by Pinkpearl14
Hi there my friends wants to know something from here but doesn't want to create a new account so she asked me to ask on her behalf...

Say she gets a A in her ISA exam for core science, a grade F in her Biology, a grade B in her chemistry and a grade C in her physics then what will be her FINAL grade???

Is C possible? How much can that F bring possibly down her overall grade?

And how much that grade A in her ISA push it up?

It's really urgent and she's crying because core science means everything to her...just like me but she's more panicky than me

So if you get an A in your ISA that is minimum 80 UMS, a B is 70 and a C 60, making 210 overall. This means you would need 30 UMS in your final section, the biology, (I'm not sure on the UMS for an F, but it would be around 30). It is definitely possible
Reply 2
Original post by 99-bdk23
So if you get an A in your ISA that is minimum 80 UMS, a B is 70 and a C 60, making 210 overall. This means you would need 30 UMS in your final section, the biology, (I'm not sure on the UMS for an F, but it would be around 30). It is definitely possible

Just checked the UMS for an F, it is 30. So she would get a C with those grades

Quick Reply

Latest