AQA A2 Classical Civilization (CIV3C / CIV4C)

Watch
LeonA893
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
With the exams incoming on the 9th and 12th respectively, I could not find a thread for Greek Tragedy / The Aeneid themselves (feel free to point me to such threads in case this is a duplicate. I am new to the student room after all).

My question is, for Tragedy, what is the likelihood that a 40 mark question would come up on either the chorus, or a specific character defining trait amongst all the plays?

For the Aeneid, how likely would a question on historical context (e.g To what extent is Aeneas a hero of Rome...) would come up as the essay?

Thank you for reading, and best of luck in all your examinations!
Charliyy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
By tragedy do you mean Aeschylus? I am doing 3B and 4C classics exams.

For the Aeneid paper, the 40 mark essays need to have historical context to Augustan reforms but you will not explicitly be asked about the Augustan reforms or his rule.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (700)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (880)
42.64%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (392)
18.99%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.46%

Watched Threads