reece stargazer
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I looked at the uniform policy at UWE and basically stretched ears aren't allowed for nursing. I want to go into mental health nursing. Is there anyway I can get around this?
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by reece stargazer)
I looked at the uniform policy at UWE and basically stretched ears aren't allowed for nursing. I want to go into mental health nursing. Is there anyway I can get around this?
Un-stretch them.
username1060389
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You can get those plugs for stretched ears, maybe buy some of those?

Posted from TSR Mobile
reece stargazer
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by 9910224)
Un-stretch them.
No need to be cynical. Of course I would unstretch if there were no ways to try and get around it
Klix88
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by reece stargazer)
Surgical correction/plastic surgery is the only way to physically resolve the issue. You'd probably have to pay to get the work done privately.

Someone on my undergrad degree applied to the RAF and was accepted on the condition that he had his ear stretching surgically reversed. The ears had to be fully healed and the work signed off by a forces medic, before he could start.

If you want to double-check, contacting UWE direct is the only way to be certain.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (13)
31.71%
No (28)
68.29%

Watched Threads