The Student Room Group

AQA B1 Flopped

Looking back on it now, I lost a lot of marks for stupid things, I'm worried because it will affect my overall Core grade- WHAT TO DO?
I think I did the same but there's nothing much you can do but make sure you get A*'s in the next ones and do past papers. Mygcsescience is really good as you have probably heard.
Reply 2
I wanted A* in biology and got A* in my ISA and looking at unofficial mark schemes got low A* in B2 and B3 but B1... I got a high B. Im guessing ive blown my chances?
Guys unofficial mark scheme over here, Compiled by myself and Decklan. A rep would be much appreciated :biggrin:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3383991&page=4&p=56646297&posted=1#post56646297
Reply 4
Original post by Chylz
I wanted A* in biology and got A* in my ISA and looking at unofficial mark schemes got low A* in B2 and B3 but B1... I got a high B. Im guessing ive blown my chances?

There is hope yet my friend
Reply 5
Original post by AnimeFreak101
I think I did the same but there's nothing much you can do but make sure you get A*'s in the next ones and do past papers. Mygcsescience is really good as you have probably heard.

I'll check it out, loads of people say it's good
I actually thought unit one was worse than unit three because of all the weird questions. Plus, I haven't done the course in three years, so, you know.

Skips :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest