The Student Room Group

A2 Government and politics- ideologies

Hey guys
How do you feel about the exam? Only 3 days left.. And any ideas what's likely to come up??
Reply 1
apparently there's a new chief examiner who set our questions... which means they could be radically different from anything in past papers

edit: this is for edexcel not aqa
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by yduran
apparently there's a new chief examiner who set our questions... which means they could be radically different from anything in past papers

Cant be that different. After all they have to ask stuff in the spec/content.
Reply 3
Original post by claudia333
Hey guys
How do you feel about the exam? Only 3 days left.. And any ideas what's likely to come up??

Are you doing AQA?
I'm hoping for a pragmatism question for Conservatism. Then I'm also doing Fascism have no clue what that's going to be about!:biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by arfah
Cant be that different. After all they have to ask stuff in the spec/content.

the spec will be the same but they could word the question in a way we've never seen... so aslong as the knowledge is there we will be fine
Reply 5
Original post by yduran
the spec will be the same but they could word the question in a way we've never seen... so aslong as the knowledge is there we will be fine

Yea tbh they do that anyway though:/ it doesn't help that I'm only learning two..
Even if there was any new rewordings - its very unlikely that they're going to ask anything new - it will be reworded in one way or the other, and even the new questions will require some extent of extra knowledge.

So key tip - know as much as possible!!!
Reply 7
I'm doing edexcel.. I don't think they can totally change the paper .. Any ideas what the 45 mark questions can be on?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending