always nervous/on edge

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
As a man I have a girly face and I don't know if this is linked to me being always nervous/ scared. It's like I have a lack of testosterone, What I mean is I don;t go out into town or whatever I am always nervous if I see a dog or something I am always on edge and have no balls. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to solve it. Its kind of like generalized anxiety of something.
username1863805
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That must suck. Sorry mate. What do you mean by the 'girly face' part? Are you trying to say that you suspect your feminine features are linked to your anxiety? In a physical way?

I doubt that a lack of testosterone would cause you to have generalized anxiety disorder though. What about girls who get GAD?
username1967813
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It does sound like you have some form of anxiety - obviously I'm no psychologist so I cannot diagnose you, but I suffer from similar feelings of being nervous/on edge and I have been diagnosed with anxiety, and I have counselling for it.

You have a 'girly face'; do you think your anxiety stems from insecurity about the way you look?

If you're worried, see your GP. Hopefully they'll be able to refer you to a counsellor to get help for your anxiety.
william walker
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
How old are you?
JSPalmer
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sounds like anxiety. I have the same problem.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
No I mean I kind maybe haven't got enough testosterone but that was just a theory I am always on edge and kind of get stressed when walking outside I went to visit my auntie and cousin by train and found it soo stressful just going to train stations I had never been to before.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (67)
17.77%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (108)
28.65%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (142)
37.67%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (48)
12.73%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (12)
3.18%

Watched Threads