The Student Room Group

ANY predictions for AQA Core Science Chemistry C1???!!!

Hi there.so the title pretty much says it all...

Are there any predictions for the AQA Chemistry Exam whatsoever?!!!

There's a LOT of topics to revise in details but let's think about and predict what could come up in the exam? Like common ones that ALWAYS come up every year...

Please share any and as much ideas as you can....

Which now haven't come up in a while and may do? Just like yesterday's biology exam....

Predict predict and help c'mon! :smile:
Reply 1
Fractional distillation, cracking, hydrogenation, fossill fuels etc balancing equations.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Emulsifiers haven't come up for quite a while now.

Skips :smile:
Fractional distillation of air is always like the A* hard question at the end
Reply 4
I think Cracking hydrocarbons will come up as this was talking about in the examiners report of something done wrong in the 2014 exam??????
Electrolysis, balancing equations polymers emulsifiers
Reply 6
The first question is always a simple question about electron structure, they're not usually worth much marks, but if you don't know it, of might be a good idea to learn it.
I also don't really think you should waste time trying to predict what will come up, but I do think that the 6 market won't be an evaluate/compare question, since we've had 2 of them in the last 3 years. It is more likely to be fractional distillation of crude oil, but it could always be something like the evolution of the atmosphere. So what I'm saying really is try to revise/learn everything on the specification.
Reply 7
That exam was piss easy

Quick Reply

Latest