The Student Room Group

are most guys circumcised??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DylanThePilot
You are literally taking a piss. Calling it child abuse lol, funniest thing I've ever heard in my life, you must be one of those guys who just hates religions such a Muslims, and just think that we are a bunch a terrorist, you can't do anything about it, unfortunately your brain ain't big enough to accept people's choices.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Trouble is, circumcision seldom is the man's choice, and is nearly always his parents' choice. I do not accept the idea that my parents, and not me, get to decide how the most sexual part of my body, the tip of my penis, looks and functions.
Sorry to revive this thread, but circumcision makes a guy SOOOO much better. My bf got circumcised and it’s so much nicer all clean, dry, and REALLY tight with no movement at all. His head is now really big and his **** is a bit bigger than it was before. He also lasts longer in bed. I also really love his scar about 3/4 of the way down. I’d never ever have sex with an uncircumcised guy ever again.
In more human countries and societies, nope.
Only in the USA, South Korea, The Philippines, Israel and Muslim countries.

In saying that circumcision is on the decline in large parts of the USA.
This guy seems to be really emotionally scarred by being circumcised at birth:

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/stories-49085138/circumcision-my-penis-causes-me-constant-pain

Quick Reply

Latest