BrainDrain
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
For the last few months I've worked my little nodgers off revising, going over past papers spending endless hours in the library, foregoing parties, exploring mind maps and posting a multitude of notes on my wall. I have lived and breathed history , become a total bore and a nervous wreck.
But hey that was last week, and now it's all forgotten, there is a life after exams and now I intend to live it large, bring it on.
Do you guys do the same ..or do you think endlessly where it might have gone wrong if only...?
dis0rder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i can't wait to be able to do that next week
BrainDrain
Rep:
?
(Original post by dis0rder)
i can't wait to be able to do that next week
How can I describe it ........it's a bit like a woman say running a marathon round Wigan in 5inch heels with a nail in her shoe, and then finally getting home ..relaxing in a nice warm scented bath with a glass of wine ..heaven.
Damien_Dalgaard
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by BrainDrain)
How can I describe it ........it's a bit like a woman say running a marathon round Wigan in 5inch heels with a nail in her shoe, and then finally getting home ..relaxing in a nice warm scented bath with a glass of wine ..heaven.
Are you gay?
BrainDrain
Rep:
?
(Original post by Damien_Dalgaard)
Are you gay?
LOL.. it's my imagination running riot ...honest...by the way I love Wigan really especially their pies
Damien_Dalgaard
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
LOL.. it's my imagination running riot ...honest...by the way I love Wigan really especially their pies
Didn't mean to be rude, sorry if I did.

I love me some cherry pie :sexface:
emu_neutrino
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
thats literally me except my exams start on the 9th and finish on the 18th, so freedom in just under two weeks....
dis0rder
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
couldn't have worded that in a better way if i tried :ahee:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (338)
55.87%
I don't have everything I need (267)
44.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise