do simultaneous equations appear in gcse calculator paper

Watch this thread
ron202
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
also list of topics in gcse calculator paper thanks
shumi1234
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Judging from the Non- Calc I doubt anything that was common in previous past papers would be coming in this. Probably got it written on Mars or something !! But I'd Say the following might come

1. Best Value
2. Trial Improvement
3. probably something to do with shapes , volume area circles and all that
4. Simultaneous might come up
5. Money converting questions
Narha
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ron202)
also list of topics in gcse calculator paper thanks
Not really, its normally for non-calculator. Normally for a calculator paper you would get things like working out the exchange rate or best buys. My teacher said circle theorms are likely to come up since it didn't come up in the non-calculator and some angel questions. Along with working out increase and decrease of values. Additionally, probability, estimated mean, trial and improvement, trigonomentry, area or circumference of a circle, bearings and estimated mean. But, depending what type of exam board your on depends if they put simultaneous equations on the paper.
Hope this helps.
username1292215
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Quadratic simultaneous could come up on calculator, edexcel can put whatever they want on the Calculator exam
RachJess4
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
trigonometry usually comes up on the calculator paper, along with trial and improvement, since you need a caluclator for both those things.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (229)
42.17%
The paper was reasonable (231)
42.54%
Not feeling great about that exam... (49)
9.02%
It was TERRIBLE (34)
6.26%

Watched Threads