Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have an idea of what might come up on the philosophy exam next week?

ReputationRep:
    Verification principle might come up. A general question on miracles "miracles do not happen" and maybe "revelation through sacred writings" thats all i know of

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, my teacher never taught us revelation and now it might come up and I don't know anything about it! If anyone has any notes on it they could send me I'd be eternally grateful, and I'm happy to give you my really thorough notes on Religious Experience, Life After Death or Miracles!!

ReputationRep:
    My teacher never taught religious experience so I am not going to revise that. Is that a big risk???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hana1234515)
    My teacher never taught religious experience so I am not going to revise that. Is that a big risk???
    You can choose two topics from each exam to not revise as long as you know the other topics inside out!
    (I'm not doing religious language, attributes of god, meta ethics and business)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jewelbarnett)
    You can choose two topics from each exam to not revise as long as you know the other topics inside out!
    (I'm not doing religious language, attributes of god, meta ethics and business)
    wow. seems like your leaving out a lot, it should not be a problem if you know the other topics really well like you said. Do you know the predictions for this philosophy exam?

ReputationRep:
    my teacher thinks revelation too, and religious experience, miracles and something on religious language

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hana1234515)
    wow. seems like your leaving out a lot, it should not be a problem if you know the other topics really well like you said. Do you know the predictions for this philosophy exam?
    yeah thats a good move if you dont like / get certain topics. for the AS philosophy exam last year i didn't learn one single argument. got an A

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.