patricee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Does anyone have an idea of what might come up on the philosophy exam next week?
Edang
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Verification principle might come up. A general question on miracles "miracles do not happen" and maybe "revelation through sacred writings" thats all i know of
jewelbarnett
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey guys, my teacher never taught us revelation and now it might come up and I don't know anything about it! If anyone has any notes on it they could send me I'd be eternally grateful, and I'm happy to give you my really thorough notes on Religious Experience, Life After Death or Miracles!!
hana1234515
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My teacher never taught religious experience so I am not going to revise that. Is that a big risk???
jewelbarnett
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by hana1234515)
My teacher never taught religious experience so I am not going to revise that. Is that a big risk???
You can choose two topics from each exam to not revise as long as you know the other topics inside out!
(I'm not doing religious language, attributes of god, meta ethics and business)
hana1234515
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jewelbarnett)
You can choose two topics from each exam to not revise as long as you know the other topics inside out!
(I'm not doing religious language, attributes of god, meta ethics and business)
wow. seems like your leaving out a lot, it should not be a problem if you know the other topics really well like you said. Do you know the predictions for this philosophy exam?
chescaxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
my teacher thinks revelation too, and religious experience, miracles and something on religious language
chescaxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by hana1234515)
wow. seems like your leaving out a lot, it should not be a problem if you know the other topics really well like you said. Do you know the predictions for this philosophy exam?
yeah thats a good move if you dont like / get certain topics. for the AS philosophy exam last year i didn't learn one single argument. got an A
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (252)
47.1%
Take exams next summer (72)
13.46%
Change uni choice through clearing (115)
21.5%
Apply to uni next year instead (55)
10.28%
I'm not applying to university (41)
7.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed