Barcelona of 2015 are the greatest club side in history Watch

Poll: Who is the greatest club side of the modern era?
Barcelona 2015 (9)
16.07%
Bayern 2013 (7)
12.5%
Barcelona 2009-2011 (20)
35.71%
Other (6)
10.71%
Arsenal fans take over this poll like every other on the internet (14)
25%
Pimped Butterfly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Vae)
His only getting into form for the crucial part of the season has become a pattern in the last few seasons, so I'm not sure he'll consistently return to his peak form. The current set up doesn't get the best out of him either. When he does get into the flow, he's still amazing though and probably worth relying on for that. Sooner or later this will be the main issue to solve. Until then I suppose Rafinha and Denis can help ease the buden on him a bit, and in an ideal world a fully-developed Halilovic would be the ideal replacement on the longer term, not to mention some players who could be realistic transfers at some point. If it's just mental, even better.
He might be able to change his game to adapt to the current set-up - I think a player with his intelligence should be able to. If he can incorporate more elements/sharpen the skills of Xavi in his game (mainly distribution wise) and move the ball a bit more in the carousel fashion that Xavi's famous for, then I think that might fill the playmaking gap from Xavi's departure (Busquets seems to be helping out rn with that too). Iniesta comes across as very humble and hard-working. I don't know about his training habits but I can quite easily see that desire, and the lack of it, might be a major reason for his consistent early season (relative) poor form. Age and fatigue, too. Of course as mentioned this season, that could have been amplified with the miscarriage.
"Doing the job" doesn't mean they "adequately replace Alves" or "make Alves forgotten", let alone be a preferrable alternative to him, so there's no underrating here. Alves' chemistry with Messi, his overall link up ability in attack and his role as a character within the team are unique and irreplacable. What I did say was that those players are capable of filling in at RB until January without causing bigger damage.
Might be me overrating Alves but I think that even Alves not in peak form is better than Montoya/Adriano, and Barca would have lost more points in the first half of the season with either of those.

Bartra has played as a RB for the youth teams (incl. under Lucho) and occasionally for the first team, and he has the attributes to play that position well. He'd resemble Abidal more than Alves but would have a good counterpart in Alba; his understanding with Messi is one thing that looked promising about him too. It's the least likely and preferrable option, but with 5 CBs available something that isn't entirely unrealistic.
Well Alves/Alba work so well because Alves tends to overload Messi's flank, players get drawn towards that side, and then there's the (quickly becoming signature) crossfield ball to the charging Alba. I wonder how it works when Alba is playing the 'Alves role' and overloading, and then Bartra is the one who makes the late run/is more dormant going fowards. He's also not the quickest player so he'd be risky at RB.

Montoya's "stagnation" coincided with less and less playing time, so there's nothing to suggest he couldn't regain form when actually given the chance consistently. Guess he'll be off eventually though. Adriano is a squad player like you say, but not horrible enough to actually blow the team's hopes until the winter break.
The margins are fine, in La Liga.

Also, Alves's return to form isn't coincidential. He's profited from Lucho 'sacrificing' Rakitic and altering the set up to help Alves profit more from his strengths and hide his (still existent) weaknesses. So the flipside of replacing him with an RB who provides less in attack and more defensive awareness might be that the CMs' roles change again, which would make up for it to some extent. If Lucho has shown one thing, it is the ability to make the best with the tools at his disposal rather than implementing his very own preferred style.
Good argument, and it is true to an extent. Even so, Messi/overloading Rakitic/Bartra-or-Adriano in support, is much weaker than the Messi/Alves combo with Rakitic in support, and it'd probably take some time (and lost ground in the title race?) for the team to adjust to that.

Alves has signed on anyway, which is massive. Now Vidal gets half a season of training to improve his technique and then he can probably challenge Alves for the spot when Alves dips in autumn-winter 2016.
I'm talking about the (micro)tactical level and not individual improvement, so it's not about playing time, but consistency. And the midfield set up has only had consistency from January or so onwards. Before, the CMs' roles changed every few months with Lucho trying to find the right balance between defensive stability on the wings, a good amount of link-up in the middle and putting just the right amount of work on Messi's shoulders. Rakitic himself has said how demanding he has found it to not only work on his technical ability but to adapt completely to whoever it is who is playing alongside him in his utility role (while also having to babysit Alves), as opposed to the play being built around him as an attacking player at Sevilla. That confusedness showed until the dynamics clicked. Iniesta struggled even longer (not just on an individual level) and has only recently found the right balance between his don play and the support role. On top of that, there are dynamics that involve the adapted movement of defenders and Busquets. All of those processes would be even more automated and thus less error-prone & more consistent if they are rearsed even more than just 4-5 months.
Interesting, thanks. This'll require players' form not to drop, no injuries and less rotation from Lucho. The chances of it all coming together aren't too high, I reckon, and Barca have done pretty well without the midfield play being quite so perfect. Even then, theory vs practice. We'll have to see.

Well, was Xavi really still capable of playing regularly to the required level? He wasn't. There clearly is the need for another top midfielder, but that was the case before his exit as well, so losing him at his current level doesn't have to be a huge blow in that context if the other current players can fulfill a similar rotational role to him this season. So the question is more whether the current squad players like Rafinha are ready to do that. I'd say probably yes, when actually getting the minutes. Of course Xavi isn't comparable to the current squad players, but that gap in quality potentially might be reduced a bit by whoever gets Xavi's minutes improving from the increased playing time and would only be noticable once Rakitic does get injured before January anyway. Obviously it means 1 player less, but most likely others will be recalled/integrated (Denis, Samper).

The name that should be mentioned in this context is Roberto though. He's grown to be a decent and quite reliable squad & rotational player. Unlike Rafa, he's versatile enough to chip in at all 3 midfield positions, has the loyalty and motivation to be happy in such a rotational role and seems to be the most suitable back-up to Busquets. He isn't as talented as Rafinha or Thiago but has found a place in the squad with Lucho, and I can see him growing into that role even more if he gets the time that Xavi did this season. Rafinha's future will likely be decided next season; he's more talented than Roberto but also a lot more limited; he can chip in at AM and for the attacking positions à la Cesc though. Denis might be returning early and Samper will hopefully/probably be integrated into the first team more now that the B team got relegated, and he, while unproven, comes as close to Xavi in terms of style and skillset as it gets. None of those is long-term starter material, but they are (to varying extent) capable of providing some depth until January/on the long term in Roberto's case.
I haven't seen enough of all of the names offered to give judgement. You agree that all of the players would be a step down from Xavi in the role, but then go on to imply that despite the gap (which closes due to more playing time for the fill-ins), they'd still be good enough. But Xavi played 41 games and 2100 minutes for Barca this year. It's not unreasonable to expect his replacement to play a similar number in the coming season. Even with the extra playing time leading to improved performances, it's hard (imo) to foresee any of the fill-ins being of good enough quality, even after the bedding in period. To have such a senior player with that wealth of experience, available to carry out tactical instructions better than any youth player could, and lift the team morale when coming on, was a great luxury for Barca this year and I think he definitely will be missed.

Maybe I'm underrating Rafinha/Roberto/Samper but even after a season of (relative) integration into the set-up, as an opposition fan, I would feel much more comfortable with a potentially naive youth coming on (eg in the CL final) rather than Xavi.

As for that extra midfielder that needs to come in, the club has been working on that since last summer and the rumoured targets are all decent enough/not out of reach, so it's not unsolvable. Question is whether those deals could be finalised this summer as the board is resigning today/soon and the new board (:crossedf:) might be looking at different players altogether.
Who's your preference? I said to Jam that I'd be looking at Koke, but Bartomeu has said Pogba's on the radar. I'd steer clear of Gundogan. Koke vs Pogba is tricky, you wonder if Pogba fits in with MSN and whether that support role is really what he needs from his career. Barca already have Neymar and he's sure to be the star once Messi drops deeper into AM - Pogba doesn't fit in, he wouldn't have the platform to express himself that he needs to become the Gerrard-esque number 10 that he should be. He could carry out the (current) Iniesta or Rakitic role as he becomes better defensively. The midfield roles probably will change, but he'll always be subservient to Neymar or Messi, and I don't think that's the best career course for him. From Barca's point of view, he'd be twice as expensive as Koke and maybe not so willing to put in the hard yards and be the support player, so I'd probably go for Koke.
atom y humber
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Only because people have recent memory they'd think this. 5 months ago, this team was in crisis ffs. And they got take to the end in the league.

Pep's barca beat a turbo jet 5-0 ffs.
jam277
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by atom y humber)
Only because people have recent memory they'd think this. 5 months ago, this team was in crisis ffs. And they got take to the end in the league.

Pep's barca beat a turbo jet 5-0 ffs.
Arguably a much weaker Real side. No Modric/Bale and Benzema wasn't as hot as he is now.
Plus being 4 points behind Real who had registered 22 wins in a row isn't anything to be ashamed about.
atom y humber
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jam277)
Arguably a much weaker Real side. No Modric/Bale and Benzema wasn't as hot as he is now.
Plus being 4 points behind Real who had registered 22 wins in a row isn't anything to be ashamed about.
Yh that Madrid team was scrub and beating them 5-0 was achievement. Modric was pretty much a non influential this season. Modric place was taken by alonso and bale by ozil or di Maria both of whom have been better for real the bale has been.

If it wasn't something to be ashamed of, why was Enrique a game away from being sacked? Why were barca in crisis? Pep barca didn't find themselves in any crisis of the sort until his last season.
Pimped Butterfly
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Yh that Madrid team was scrub and beating them 5-0 was achievement. Modric was pretty much a non influential this season. Modric place was taken by alonso and bale by ozil or di Maria both of whom have been better for real the bale has been.

If it wasn't something to be ashamed of, why was Enrique a game away from being sacked? Why were barca in crisis? Pep barca didn't find themselves in any crisis of the sort until his last season.
For all the 'crisis' talk this season, you can look at Barca winning 50 of 60 games this year, with 2 non-wins in dead rubbers. That's a win % of 83. Pep, over his time at Barca, was at 72%.

Enrique was close to being sacked due to a fall out with Messi, and impossibly high Barca standards. Pep only had to face the same standards in his latter two years. If there was any kind of crisis this season, it was just blown up by the media to trick idiots like you into thinking that things were going drastically wrong. Ultimately you judge a team by their results at the end of the season - and you can see them now. 3/3 trophies won, and in some style against some very good teams.
jam277
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Bale got 22 goals in his first season at Madrid. Better than anything Ozil or Di Maria could muster in their time there. Di Maria is being judged on a 6 month spell he had in his last season at Real but bar for that period(and another 6 month period between jan-may 2012) he has not been better than Bale, and one can even argue that Bale was better than Di Maria at his peak point(Jan-May 2014) anyway. Bale for Ozil well Bale is better, not even an argument despite Bales relatively poor season, plus Rodriguez is probably a better replacement for Ozil anyway and he's done just as well as Ozil, while being a much better goal threat too.

Modric's place wasn't taken by alonso Kroos took Alonso's place, which is the only person you'd realistically be able to say is a potential downgrade to that 2011 Alonso. Modric directly took Khedira's place in that team, no point comparing the two as it's obvious who is better. Ozil's place has been taken by James Rodriguez. James been doing as well in his first season at Madrid as Ozil has ever been doing in his entire Madrid career.
Tell me a team that has won 22 games in a row other than that Real Madrid team of last season?
Barcelona had a small problem with Messi and Enrique which has clearly been resolved.
Also Pep won a treble in his first season(therefore more leniency from press and fans) and as already been said the Madrid team of 09 was much weaker than the Madrid team of 2015 so Peps standards which he was judged on was going to be much lower anyway.

The likes of Chelsea/City would probably have won 2/3 trophies in la liga in 2009 if they took Barcelona's place. La Liga quite frankly was rubbish then bar for one team.
atom y humber
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
For all the 'crisis' talk this season, you can look at Barca winning 50 of 60 games this year, with 2 non-wins in dead rubbers. That's a win % of 83. Pep, over his time at Barca, was at 72%.

Enrique was close to being sacked due to a fall out with Messi, and impossibly high Barca standards. Pep only had to face the same standards in his latter two years. If there was any kind of crisis this season, it was just blown up by the media to trick idiots like you into thinking that things were going drastically wrong. Ultimately you judge a team by their results at the end of the season - and you can see them now. 3/3 trophies won, and in some style against some very good teams.
Nice use of ad hom, my feels are on the ocean bed.

Quite interesting that you'd call someone an idiot yet use a sample size of one season to compare against a 4 season sample size (if anything, this actually supports my point as over time Enrique's will regress and probably end in 60%). What are you going to do next, say that Enrique is a better manager than SAF 68%?

Doesn't the last sentence apply to Peps barca??

Yet I'm the idiot.
atom y humber
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Bale got 22 goals in his first season at Madrid. Better than anything Ozil or Di Maria could muster in their time there. Di Maria is being judged on a 6 month spell he had in his last season at Real but bar for that period(and another 6 month period between jan-may 2012) he has not been better than Bale, and one can even argue that Bale was better than Di Maria at his peak point(Jan-May 2014) anyway. Bale for Ozil well Bale is better, not even an argument despite Bales relatively poor season, plus Rodriguez is probably a better replacement for Ozil anyway and he's done just as well as Ozil, while being a much better goal threat too.

Modric's place wasn't taken by alonso Kroos took Alonso's place, which is the only person you'd realistically be able to say is a potential downgrade to that 2011 Alonso. Modric directly took Khedira's place in that team, no point comparing the two as it's obvious who is better. Ozil's place has been taken by James Rodriguez. James been doing as well in his first season at Madrid as Ozil has ever been doing in his entire Madrid career.

Tell me a team that has won 22 games in a row other than that Real Madrid team of last season?
Barcelona had a small problem with Messi and Enrique which has clearly been resolved.
Also Pep won a treble in his first season(therefore more leniency from press and fans) and as already been said the Madrid team of 09 was much weaker than the Madrid team of 2015 so Peps standards which he was judged on was going to be much lower anyway.

The likes of Chelsea/City would probably have won 2/3 trophies in la liga in 2009 if they took Barcelona's place. La Liga quite frankly was rubbish then bar for one team.
This is just a load of historical revisionism. The Messi issue was not the only worry, league position and performance was also a worry. Why has the 'crisis' gone away? Because things clicked and they started winning convincingly.

DiMaria was only good in period? Yes, Bale had an amazing season last year, I must've missed the part where Madrid fans are rolling out the carpet for him and not giving him abuse. Bale is clearly better than Ozil? Ask RM fans. Ask Ronaldo.

Yet, cleverly ignoring that Barca have only been great for 6 months.

Using goal stats when the world knows that Ozil is allergic to scoring and clearly their role was to basically stats paddling Ronalo's tally.

Now La liga was a terrible league in 2009. OK.

Clearly this post is full of recall bias. I'm not surprised really, it happens a lot. Next time the next best team come up, you'll regurgitate the same point if it goes against the flow.

Fact is that as amazing as this Barca team is, no one was proclaiming them the best team ever this time last week. This Barca's team don't even have anything on Heynkes's Bayern yet, you want to proclaim a team that was great for 6 months as better than a team that was consistently winning everything for 3 season?
jam277
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nice use of ad hom, my feels are on the ocean bed.

Quite interesting that you'd call someone an idiot yet use a sample size of one season to compare against a 4 season sample size (if anything, this actually supports my point as over time Enrique's will regress and probably end in 60%). What are you going to do next, say that Enrique is a better manager than SAF 68%?

Doesn't the last sentence apply to Peps barca??

Yet I'm the idiot.
You're comparing peps barcelona who had 3 seasons to mould a team to play his best football(discounting his relative failure in 2012) to a guy who had one season at Barcelona and already has broken records to Guardiola's Barcelona.

Peps barcelona didn't have as high a percentage as Enrique at any point though. Plus Pep's Barcelona had a win percentage of 80% in his second season. He won 42/62 games in his first season. Making that a win percentage of 68% in his first season. Therefore despite his rate being so high, your argument that his win percentage would regress due to a 4 season span being different to a 1 season span doesn't hold too much weight as Enrique clearly will have more time to work on the teams weaknesses. In all honesty Barcelona will still win around 80% of their games simply due to how good their team is. Add a bit of rotation options (which they have been working on) and well they realistically can sustain similar levels of performance. That's not to say that they'll win another treble though.
jam277
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This is just a load of historical revisionism. The Messi issue was not the only worry, league position and performance was also a worry. Why has the 'crisis' gone away? Because things clicked and they started winning convincingly.

DiMaria was only good in period? Yes, Bale had an amazing season last year, I must've missed the part where Madrid fans are rolling out the carpet for him and not giving him abuse. Bale is clearly better than Ozil? Ask RM fans. Ask Ronaldo.

Yet, cleverly ignoring that Barca have only been great for 6 months.

Using goal stats when the world knows that Ozil is allergic to scoring and clearly their role was to basically stats paddling Ronalo's tally.

Now La liga was a terrible league in 2009. OK.

Clearly this post is full of recall bias. I'm not surprised really, it happens a lot. Next time the next best team come up, you'll regurgitate the same point if it goes against the flow.

Fact is that as amazing as this Barca team is, no one was proclaiming them the best team ever this time last week. This Barca's team don't even have anything on Heynkes's Bayern yet, you want to proclaim a team that was great for 6 months as better than a team that was consistently winning everything for 3 season?
They were second and 4 points behind a Madrid side that won 22 games in a row in all competitions and 11 on the bounce in la liga.

Madrid fans opinion doesn't mean a thing, these are the same people who booed Zidane when he first came and they even boo Ronaldo sometimes despite him scoring 50 goals a season. They're the most fickle fans out there.

Heynckes Bayern I believe is better than this team. But they are another team that was great for 6 months but were doing fairly well beforehand, as has already pointed out. Maybe slightly better than Barcelona in the first half of the season but in terms of their ppg it was only marginally better than Barcelona's in their first 17 games. Dortmund being absolutely atrocious in the first half of the 2012/13 season also pads your argument, since nobody is possible of challenging Bayern in that form in the Bundesliga, while Madrid can challenge this Barcelona team even while Barcelona went on such a good run of form.

So Rodriguez' role isn't to support Ronaldo then? Anybody who's watched Di Maria knows how inconsistent the guy can be. Bale goes on a run they start loving him again. Bale was hated from the start then the Madrid fans started seeing him as a hero.

Anyway I consider you a troll or dimwitted.
Bubzeh
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Pointless arguing from you lot. Both sides of this discussion have valid points.

Give this Barca side another 12-18 months and then lets talk.
atom y humber
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Idiot, troll, dim-witted

I'm on a roll.

What's next?

Lets find out.

You're comparing peps barcelona who had 3 seasons to mould a team to play his best football(discounting his relative failure in 2012) to a guy who had one season at Barcelona and already has broken records to Guardiola's Barcelona.

Peps barcelona didn't have as high a percentage as Enrique at any point though. Plus Pep's Barcelona had a win percentage of 80% in his second season. He won 42/62 games in his first season. Making that a win percentage of 68% in his first season. Therefore despite his rate being so high, your argument that his win percentage would regress due to a 4 season span being different to a 1 season span doesn't hold too much weight as Enrique clearly will have more time to work on the teams weaknesses. In all honesty Barcelona will still win around 80% of their games simply due to how good their team is. Add a bit of rotation options (which they have been working on) and well they realistically can sustain similar levels of performance. That's not to say that they'll win another treble though.
Don't bet money on that. Even the greatest manager regress to the mean. You think he'll continue to win over 80% of matches yet don't expect him to the treble? Doesn't follow as one leads to the other............
atom y humber
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Bubzeh)
Pointless arguing from you lot. Both sides of this discussion have valid points.

Give this Barca side another 12-18 months and then lets talk.
Basically. Any team can come up and have a great season but consistency has always been the key to be considered great in professional sport.
atom y humber
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They were second and 4 points behind a Madrid side that won 22 games in a row in all competitions and 11 on the bounce in la liga.

Madrid fans opinion doesn't mean a thing, these are the same people who booed Zidane when he first came and they even boo Ronaldo sometimes despite him scoring 50 goals a season. They're the most fickle fans out there.

Heynckes Bayern I believe is better than this team. But they are another team that was great for 6 months but were doing fairly well beforehand, as has already pointed out. Maybe slightly better than Barcelona in the first half of the season but in terms of their ppg it was only marginally better than Barcelona's in their first 17 games. Dortmund being absolutely atrocious in the first half of the 2012/13 season also pads your argument, since nobody is possible of challenging Bayern in that form in the Bundesliga, while Madrid can challenge this Barcelona team even while Barcelona went on such a good run of form.

So Rodriguez' role isn't to support Ronaldo then? Anybody who's watched Di Maria knows how inconsistent the guy can be. Bale goes on a run they start loving him again. Bale was hated from the start then the Madrid fans started seeing him as a hero.

Anyway I consider you a troll or dimwitted.
The opinion of people who pretty much live breath, live and die by how the club do doesn't matter? Yet yours does? These people watch and know more about the club you could ever fathom yet you just want to dismiss them and claim yours to be superior (which is probably based on looking at stats). Why is I not surprised?
Zander01
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Fact is that as amazing as this Barca team is, no one was proclaiming them the best team ever this time last week. This Barca's team don't even have anything on Heynkes's Bayern Based on what exactly? yet, you want to proclaim a team that was great for 6 months as better than a team that was consistently winning everything for 3 season?
Sorry but of course the team are going to be judged from the last 6 months or so, you know, considering that's how long they've been together? Suarez, Rakitic, Ter Stegen, Mathieu etc had just joined at that point. Therefore this particular team did not exist before hand. Lets not forget that this has probably been Pique's best ever season and one of Alves' greatest ever seasons. This Barca team has the best front 3 football has ever seen and they have a greater win % that Pep's Barca with stronger opponents. And that was also with a retiring Xavi and ageing Iniesta....You really don't think this Barca team will be consistently winning everything for at least another couple of seasons? Seeing as it was a number of player's first seasons, they're only going to get stronger.
jam277
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Idiot, troll, dim-witted

I'm on a roll.

What's next?

Lets find out.

Don't bet money on that. Even the greatest manager regress to the mean. You think he'll continue to win over 80% of matches yet don't expect him to the treble? Doesn't follow as one leads to the other............
80% is around 90+ points(30 wins), a copa del rey semi final and a ticket to the semi finals of the CL. When you also factor games such as super cup and the world club cup, 80% over all competitions again this season doesn't seem too out of hand. Maybe not 83% but around the 80% mark isn't too unlikely with the squad he has.
The opinion of people who pretty much live breath, live and die by how the club do doesn't matter? Yet yours does? These people watch and know more about the club yet you just want to dismiss them and claim yours to be superior. Why is I not surprised?
Because some of the things that Madrid fans do is ridiculous. These are guys who think it's ok to vandalise his car for a poor performance and call him greedy despite their greediest player on the pitch being Ronaldo. No wonder he's struggling with that level of criticism. Even then his poor performances this season is equivalent to some of the best wingers in this league and in la liga.
L'Allegro
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The opinion of people who pretty much live breath, live and die by how the club do doesn't matter? Yet yours does? These people watch and know more about the club you could ever fathom yet you just want to dismiss them and claim yours to be superior (which is probably based on looking at stats). Why is I not surprised?
The fact that Madrid fans go and watch their team and care about the results in no way means that they can form a cogent opinion about their club or the players playing for them.
xxbradkennedyxx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't understand the apparent need in modern sports to declare the current greatest the greatest of all time, I mean in this conversation alone we have basically the last 3 teams to convincingly win a CL being clearly the best in the competition being thrown in to the greatest of all time conversation, Im sure some people would have been heralding this real side as the best of all time too if their amazing run of form came a few months later and they won the CL, Amazing teams pop up all the time for short amounts of time but as its been said, what seperates great teams and the very top tier of all time great teams is whether they can keep it up over several seasons, It's far too early to talk about them in the same vein as the 90's milan side or peps barca yet.
Zürich
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm pretty sure Martinez/Schweinsteiger-Kroos 2013 would make mince-meat out of this Barca midfield tbh

Have yet to see a team properly press them really and that's probably how you get the better of them
potterhead10
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Neymar made a huge mistake leaving barca
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (77)
53.47%
18-20 years old (no) (19)
13.19%
20-25 years old (yes) (25)
17.36%
20-25 years old (no) (0)
0%
25-30 years old (yes) (11)
7.64%