Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

P3 Edexcel Textbook Exam Style Paper watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone actually done this paper at the back of the book?

I dunno about you lot, but I found this paper REALLY pushed for time and quite difficult compared to a normal past paper.....

Is this textbook exam style paper suppose to be slightly pushed more to the harder side of a normal distribution of P3 exam papers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ResidentEvil)

I dunno about you lot, but I found this paper REALLY pushed for time and quite difficult compared to a normal past paper.....

Is this textbook exam style paper suppose to be slightly pushed more to the harder side of a normal distribution of P3 exam papers?
    is it the heinmann book?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ResidentEvil)

yes definetly.. caz if u see the actual papers they are much easire and doable than this!.. how u finding it anyway??im finding well hard but when i look at the solutions i find it easy

ReputationRep:
    prepares you for the worst I suppose.. Go into the exam expecting and being prepared for a real b*tch of a paper, and you'll probably be pleasantly surprised

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silly Sally)
    is it the heinmann book?
    Yeah, its the P3 heinamann book.

phew, thanks you guys, atleast I know that paper is a b**ch.

(Original post by Tanaz)
    yes definetly.. caz if u see the actual papers they are much easire and doable than this!.. how u finding it anyway??im finding well hard but when i look at the solutions i find it easy
    - Im finding P3 generally quite hard but there are some easier papers that are ok.
    - The questions in that P3 paper in the text book is not so much *that* difficult, but its the time limit that makes it very difficult coz they ask for too much for 1 hour 30 minutes! If I had an extra 20 minutes, that paper would be fine I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it is very difficult...Although I like P3 this seemed to be one of the hardest papers I've ever solved...especially those vector questions....

ReputationRep:
    I didn't nd it any harder but it wa longer. In a couple of the past papers there have been some really evil coordinate geometry questions for Q8. I haven't found any "hard" vector questions as there is so little that they can ask.

MB

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.