heyitscraziix
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
1. Photosynthesis- Plants absorb co2 from the air to make fats proteins and carbohydrates.
2. Feeding- Animals eat plants and take in co2 they make fats proteins and carbohydrates.
3. Respiration- Animals and plants respire this releases co2 into the atmosphere.
4. Death and decay – Animals and plants die, they produce waste which is broken down by detritus they release co2 in the soil.
5. Detritus respire releasing co2 into the air.
6. Combustion- Humans cut and burn trees releasing co2 into the atmosphere this process is called combustion.
Palette
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You should be fine in the 2016 exam, unless they pull something à la 2015 again.
hael468
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Don't forget about burning fossil fuels, the combustion reaction itself releases co2 but burning them releases all the locked up carbon in the fuel as it's made from dead crushed heated animal/plants remains x

Posted from TSR Mobile
hael468
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Oh and co2 dissolves in oceans (co2 sinks) x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Palette
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by hael468)
Oh and co2 dissolves in oceans (co2 sinks) x

Posted from TSR Mobile
And don't forget to watch Finding Nemo the day before the exam (the last time I had seen it was a year ago so I didn't remember the angler fish scene). And remember to review birdwatching.
hael468
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Palette)
And don't forget to watch Finding Nemo the day before the exam (the last time I had seen it was a year ago so I didn't remember the angler fish scene). And remember to review birdwatching.
haha oh aqa, thanks much for so screwing us over for b1
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (136)
51.71%
No (127)
48.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise