The Student Room Group

AQA History A level Specification Help!!!

Dear Forum, so I have done my AQA History A levels in History in 2013 and wanted to retake (tomorrow) 1 of the 4 exams.
However I just had another look at the UMS grades and it seems the specifications have changed.

So my Question is if it is still possible to combine my history A2 Unit 3 grade from tomorrow with the other 3 grades from 2013?

Please help I am really desperate here!
Reply 1
Original post by antrum95
Dear Forum, so I have done my AQA History A levels in History in 2013 and wanted to retake (tomorrow) 1 of the 4 exams.
However I just had another look at the UMS grades and it seems the specifications have changed.

So my Question is if it is still possible to combine my history A2 Unit 3 grade from tomorrow with the other 3 grades from 2013?!

Don't worry, they have tweaked the specification and removed January exams but the entry codes have not changed and there is no problems wiith re-sitting now to improve your grade. It is still compatible.
Reply 2
Original post by Compost
Don't worry, they have tweaked the specification and removed January exams but the entry codes have not changed and there is no problems wiith re-sitting now to improve your grade. It is still compatible.

Thanks! Huge relief, already started to panic...

Quick Reply

Latest