Who's doing History A: School's History project GCSE? Watch

Frappé
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Okay, i'm so confused, i have paper 2 on Wednesday and I don't know what it's going to be about!

I did paper 1 on medicine through time and germany depth study.
My teacher said paper 2 (developments in British Medicine 1200-1945) for us will be on public health.
But when i look at the past paper June2013 was public health,
but Jan2013 was surgery, june2012 was penicillin, jan2012 was public health again but then june2011 was nursing jan2011 was jenner, june2010 was quack doctors, jan2010 was surgery.

I'm so confused! Does it change each year and OCR tell schools which topic it will be and for 2015 it is public health or...? Like i really don't understand.

Will my exam be on public health DEFINITELY OR...?

Please help.
b.l
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Frappé)
Okay, i'm so confused, i have paper 2 on Wednesday and I don't know what it's going to be about!

I did paper 1 on medicine through time and germany depth study.
My teacher said paper 2 (developments in British Medicine 1200-1945) for us will be on public health.
But when i look at the past paper June2013 was public health,
but Jan2013 was surgery, june2012 was penicillin, jan2012 was public health again but then june2011 was nursing jan2011 was jenner, june2010 was quack doctors, jan2010 was surgery.

I'm so confused! Does it change each year and OCR tell schools which topic it will be and for 2015 it is public health or...? Like i really don't understand.

Will my exam be on public health DEFINITELY OR...?

Please help.
See what I wrote on the last post
Frappé
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by b.l)
See what I wrote on the last post
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Humanities; Department of Drama, Theatre and Performance; Department of Social Sciences; Department of English and Creative Writing Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • Keele University
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (44)
60.27%
No (29)
39.73%

Watched Threads