A couple of months in S.E Asia starting July Watch

Hmtj
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I really want to do a bit of travelling around s.e asia (Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia) from second/third week in July until second/third week of September before I go back into my third year at university. The only thing stopping me is the fact that my friends aren't keen on going this time round so I don't want to go on my own! I'm a very sociable type of person and I know I will meet plenty of people there but its very daunting at first!

Anyone else planning on going to S.E Asia around the same time?
fairyfairyfairy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Hmtj)
I really want to do a bit of travelling around s.e asia (Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia) from second/third week in July until second/third week of September before I go back into my third year at university. The only thing stopping me is the fact that my friends aren't keen on going this time round so I don't want to go on my own! I'm a very sociable type of person and I know I will meet plenty of people there but its very daunting at first!

Anyone else planning on going to S.E Asia around the same time?
Go on your own, I know it sounds daunting but trust me you will love it! I am quite a shy person and although I went to south east asia with a friend I spent a lot of time on my own (well, never really on my own as you meet a ton of different people). The time of year you are going is high season too so there will be a ton of other tourists around and people are different when they are travelling, in England it would be seen as a bit crazy to invite yourself to join another person to dinner but in Asia it is the norm!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Charles97
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm going at 10th July for a month on my own, I'll meet you If you like,
djh-10
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'll be in Bangkok 2nd-9th July
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (284)
15.19%
The paper was reasonable (1038)
55.51%
Not feeling great about that exam... (404)
21.6%
It was TERRIBLE (144)
7.7%

Watched Threads