The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
The last time we went to Southport we were nearly killed on the way back, my dad wrote his car of an accident as he didn't see a red light, the police actually supported my dad and said given the circumstances there was no way he could have seen the light as the sun was shining on it and it was a strange area.

However because of this we my dad has a marred opinion of Southport. It is a nice town though, I prefer it to Blackpool anyday its so much less rough/more relaxing.
Reply 21
amazingtrade
The last time we went to Southport we were nearly killed on the way back, my dad wrote his car of an accident as he didn't see a red light, the police actually supported my dad and said given the circumstances there was no way he could have seen the light as the sun was shining on it and it was a strange area.

However because of this we my dad has a marred opinion of Southport. It is a nice town though, I prefer it to Blackpool anyday its so much less rough/more relaxing.

all lies. it's a dump!

lou xxx
Reply 22
lou p
lol! i would love to (leave that is), i'm applying for other jobs at the mo

lou xxx

I'm about to apply for a job at my local spar shop. :biggrin:
Reply 23
lou p
all lies. it's a dump!

lou xxx

oh come on, it's not that bad. :biggrin:

The worst place i've ever been to is Swindon. It is the roughest town I have been to in all my life. It's a dump. :frown:
Reply 24
Southport is nice, ok its a bit boring but not as boring as Morecombe, Lord Street is kept quite nice (at least in summer) and the Liverpool overspill gives it charector. I don't know why I like the scouse accent, I should hate it.
Reply 25
amazingtrade
Southport is nice, ok its a bit boring but not as boring as Morecombe, Lord Street is kept quite nice (at least in summer) and the Liverpool overspill gives it charector. I don't know why I like the scouse accent, I should hate it.

y'arite mate? :biggrin:
Reply 26
sumner7
I'm about to apply for a job at my local spar shop. :biggrin:

lol, my bf works in spar. he doesn't really like it

lou xxx
Reply 27
amazingtrade

it is a boring place to live, lord street is ok, but none of the decent shops are there. not bad for a night out i guess if i can't be arsed with liverpool (which actually is most of the time)

lou xxx
Reply 28
lou p
lol, my bf works in spar. he doesn't really like it

lou xxx

I suppose different jobs are suited to different people. :smile:
Reply 29
sumner7
I suppose different jobs are suited to different people. :smile:

yeh, i imagine all shop jobs are boring. i think he moans excessively about it tho, if it was that bad he wouldn't have lasted the year he has

lou xxx
Reply 30
lou p
yeh, i imagine all shop jobs are boring. i think he moans excessively about it tho, if it was that bad he wouldn't have lasted the year he has

lou xxx

I have mates who work in Sainsbury's and Londis who moan about their jobs a lot. If possible, if I do get the job at Spar, i would like to work weekday evenings (cos i hate working weekends!). :biggrin:
Reply 31
Catch her in the act, ...recording devices whatever.. and catch her. Dont tell yuor boss until you have evidence.

Latest