The Student Room Group

Penis hasn't grown?

my penis has not grown since I can remember?

I started to masturbate around 10, lived with older boys so they were always talking about it anyways, when I measured my penis and took photos (anyone that says they don't measure their penis is lying.. Fact) anyways I found my old phone and went through it, and it has photos of my penis next to a ruler, dunno how old I was but think around 11, anyways I thought I would do a comparison to how much I've grown. I am now 19 and my penis is the exact same size? Not even half an inch longer, the only noticeable difference is my penis now points to the left a little, the veins are more prominent and my penis is a lot more darker skin colour. (This is erect btw). I spoke to my friends and they said they started to notice their penis growing around 14+, how comes my penis hasn't grown? Is it possible I haven't finished puberty?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
my penis has not grown since I can remember?

I started to masturbate around 10, lived with older boys so they were always talking about it anyways, when I measured my penis and took photos (anyone that says they don't measure their penis is lying.. Fact) anyways I found my old phone and went through it, and it has photos of my penis next to a ruler, dunno how old I was but think around 11, anyways I thought I would do a comparison to how much I've grown. I am now 19 and my penis is the exact same size? Not even half an inch longer, the only noticeable difference is my penis now points to the left a little, the veins are more prominent and my penis is a lot more darker skin colour. (This is erect btw). I spoke to my friends and they said they started to notice their penis growing around 14+, how comes my penis hasn't grown? Is it possible I haven't finished puberty?

Doubt it, it usually happens when you're 16 or so so it's not going to get any bigger. It's probably just naturally small, just like some girls have naturally small boobs.
Just be happy with what you've got, pal, size doesn't matter completely. Don't lose sleep over it.

Penetration isn't everything.

Quick Reply

Latest