Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claire1985)
    No there is no shame or apology, because I didn't say it so why should I be sorry? He doesn't come on here because he says the site is full of losers, to be fair he has a point. Better to make obscene comments about parents rather than girlfriends he thought, it was you that said about the knicker elastic i'm sure...
    Thanks for that Clare/Miss Highminded: it shows you up for what you are...Also if the site is full of losers, what are you doing here? I notice you've made far more posts than I have. And it's ok then for people to make obscene remarks about your parents. It's fair game?

ReputationRep:
    CLARE THINKS YOU'RE ALL LOSERS...see her post above...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by W.A.S Hewins)
    A high proportion of losers, yes. Not all. RE: my post count, i have been here longer than you have-average post per day is probably less. I come on here to see if anyone has heard from the LSE accomodation office at the moment, and you infuriate me so much I stay.

ReputationRep:
    We have to take your word for it that you were thinking of studying at LSE. I really do hope that you don't bother. There's a sour, pompous, adolescent *****iness to somebody who starts a thread with that title. LSE would be wasted on you. As for the joke: you're the joke....
    You didn't actually answer any of the questions I asked you. But you are pretty funny! Considering as my word is all you have, and remains all that you will ever have, I look forward to meeting you next year at LSE!

If you believe me, that is...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by W.A.S Hewins)
    You're really gonna have to do better than that petty sort of bullsh*t. Everyone knows that Claire is an intelligent, nice person, and that your just, well, answers on a postcard.......

ReputationRep:
    i hope this sort of ***** fighting isnt gonna be a common feature next year....

ReputationRep:
    LSE is a horrible place full of people that I hate.

In fact I study there and therefore I hate myself. For that reason if you have an offer, don´t come, because then I will hate you too, and I am sure that you are a marvellous person!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    You're really gonna have to do better than that petty sort of bullsh*t. Everyone knows that Claire is an intelligent, nice person, and that your just, well, answers on a postcard.......

And you've recently been trying to tell us that you don't belong to any cliques, and that you're not into all the 'neg rep' stuff. And here you are standing up for this arrogant drudge, just to show everyone that you're part of the herd.

For the record Clare did make the remark and has never retracted it. She thinks most people on the forum are losers. She said so. It's actually very amusing: it hasn't made her particularly unpopular - which just shows how silly some of you people are....

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 25, 2004
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.