The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

169cm (just under 5'7). Currently 56kg (about 8st 12 I think?)

I hate my weight at the moment, I feel massive. 1kg under the target weight set for me by a dietitian and consultant, however, so it is a healthy weight for me.

And I am 15kg up from April 2014 (41kg) when I was dangerously unhealthy. So positives. :smile:
Reply 41
6'4", around 97kg
Original post by JackWarner
Weight and height?

5 ft 1.5 and 7 st 5
6 ft 3, around 10.5 stone, still growing though.
6'2'', 90kg (14 stone), fairly lean.
Reply 46
5 ft 7.5" , 65kg (10.5ish stone) Pretty Lean
Reply 47
5ft 4" and ive put lots of weight on while studying for my AS exams so im now 10st and back excercising.
4'9" 106lbs
172cm. (5"7.5')
84.6kg, 13 stone 5 pounds

Posted from TSR Mobile
5'4
9 stone.
6" 72kg @ roughly 12% bf
4'11 and 45kg, trying to get down to 40kg
About 6 foot and 9 and a half stone.
Around 6'0-6'1 and 67kg, which is about 10 stone 4.
Massive improvement for me, as I was around 130 lbs earlier last year. Seem to be gradually filling out in my twenties.
Reply 56
5'2", 58kg/9 stone,
would like to be skinnier in an ideal world but meh. I'm very active so idgas too much ^_^
Height = 6"0 / 184cm
Weight = 54kg

Always been underweight :frown:
Reply 58
Original post by IKEAPanda37
Height = 6"0 / 184cm
Weight = 54kg

Always been underweight :frown:

Maybe you could try eating one extra meal a day at about 4pm, (like pot noodle or big bowl of cereal) snack more on things like dark chocolate and nuts and have a cereal bar after breakfast, eat breakfast, 2/3xlittle snack, lunch, mid afternoon snack, late afternoon big snack, dinner, evening snack.
snack, drink lots of green topped or blue topped milk/hot chocolate and go swimming more to build muscle or something :smile:
I can see why it would be hard to gain weight as you are very tall, but i believe you can do it if you eat lots more (bigger portions too, especially dinner) and do more active stuff that works on muscles.
Original post by Elen11
Maybe you could try eating one extra meal a day at about 4pm, (like pot noodle or big bowl of cereal) snack more on things like dark chocolate and nuts and have a cereal bar after breakfast, eat breakfast, 2/3xlittle snack, lunch, mid afternoon snack, late afternoon big snack, dinner, evening snack.
snack, drink lots of green topped or blue topped milk/hot chocolate and go swimming more to build muscle or something :smile:
I can see why it would be hard to gain weight as you are very tall, but i believe you can do it if you eat lots more (bigger portions too, especially dinner) and do more active stuff that works on muscles.

Thank you for the advice :thumbsup: Its worth a shot :h:

Latest