The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
purplerainbow
i used to go to a school in hackney, skinners school for girls, have you heard of it?
But not I go to a college in Westminster

is that at the top of stamford hill ? if so then yeah thats about 20 mins from me
Reply 41
kikzen
is that at the top of stamford hill ? if so then yeah thats about 20 mins from me

yep that's the one, I call it hell
purplerainbow
Are any other girls having the same problem?
I mean where are the nice guys? ....and by that I mean - witty, intelligent,interesting, kind, faithful yes I said faithful ..who are not into drinking, smoking or drugs and at the same time are not arrogant. Am I asking for too much lol? Or have I been looking in all the wrong places
Please tell me where they live so I can gladly camp outside their house...

what happens if you are all those things but hideously ugly?
purplerainbow
Are any other girls having the same problem?
I mean where are the nice guys? ....and by that I mean - witty, intelligent,interesting, kind, faithful yes I said faithful ..who are not into drinking, smoking or drugs and at the same time are not arrogant. Am I asking for too much lol? Or have I been looking in all the wrong places
Please tell me where they live so I can gladly camp outside their house...

Well, I don't drink very often and never in excess (in fact I have never once been drunk, or anywhere near it), I do not smoke. I am intelligent as well, although you would have to ask my friends if I am witty as I really don't know.
I think I'm interesting, but I am sure others would contradict me there and I am not arrogant, I do not believe that the world revolves around me and I should be the centre of attention.
When I have been with each of my girlfriends I have never cheated on them and when we have broken up, there has been at least 4 months before I have been out with another girl, so i suppose you could call me faithful.
Reply 44
When you don't want or care about getting a guy, THAT's the time when the great guys show up. It's always happened that way for me..
Reply 45
i know, i dont think youre looking in the wrong places i just think very very few of them exist honey, and then the ones that do exist have girlfriends.. and live 300 miles across the other side of the country grrr sorry a little personal feelings creeping in there... any decent guys seriously welcome here?!?
Reply 46
what about faithfullness and all that sweet and icky love stuff though?
PoisonJam
There's no way I would ever cheat on anyone, it pisses me off when people do. Just realised I haven't had a girlfriend in ages, all the nice guys get left out it seems (although it's debateable whether 'nice' can be applied to me......!). =/

I know what you mean, it is because we won't try hitting on a girl as soon as we see one we like, we try to get to know her, see if she is the right type for us.
quite often 'nice' guys are shy. You find arrogant people and people who often cheat approach girls easier.
fatboyslim
quite often 'nice' guys are shy. You find arrogant people and people who often cheat approach girls easier.

I am very shy, that is why I never usually meet girls all that often. The once I do see a lot of the time are friends, most of whom I would never think of going out with, as I don't feel about them in that way.
Reply 50
fatboyslim

i refuse to believe the 'all shy guys are nice guy - all the popular guys are bad guys' theory
TheWolf
i refuse to believe the 'all shy guys are nice guy - all the popular guys are bad guys' theory

yeh i spose ur right. i know lots of very nice but loud people.
Besides most people are a happy medium.
i can't approach females coz i dont like the idea of strangers approaching me
Reply 53
fatboyslim
yeh i spose ur right. i know lots of very nice but loud people.
Besides most people are a happy medium.

i used to be quite shy and found like really popular guys flirting with you person you have a crush on etc when you feel youre a better guy than him...but you know, you cant really measure how you are a better guy
Sami_ThePeelite

i generally feel uncomfortable aproaching people but i love it when people approach me.
Sami_ThePeelite

I don't know how to appraoch females, I don't want them to think I am creepy or some kind of pervert.
TheWolf
i used to be quite shy and found like really popular guys flirting with you person you have a crush on etc when you feel youre a better guy than him...but you know, you cant really measure how you are a better guy

how would you feel if a stranger approached you and started speaking to you???

wouldn't you find that odd?
wiwarin_mir
I don't know how to appraoch females, I don't want them to think I am creepy or some kind of pervert.

hhaha yeh i think in those terms as well
Reply 58
Sami_ThePeelite
how would you feel if a stranger approached you and started speaking to you???

wouldn't you find that odd?

it depends where you are :rolleyes:
TheWolf

I cannot conciously flirt to save my life, which makes thing akward for me, especially if I start flirting, but don't know it.

Latest

Trending

Trending