Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I wish I had thought more about my username when I joined, but I never knew I would end up using UKL so often and even become a moderator! I can't change it now, oh well.
    aww c'mon, I always liked your username. By the way, did you get into the Harry Potter flicks at all?

ReputationRep:
    Well i actually made it up.... but later on found out it was a title to a song by Afric Simone :confused:. A catchy song it is too. Pronounced different but still catchy :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    aww c'mon, I always liked your username. By the way, did you get into the Harry Potter flicks at all?
    No, I was most offended. How can they not take liddle me?

ReputationRep:
    Zombie (by the Cranberries) came on the radio... and I'd just been to see Dawn of the Dead... so I was having a zombie-themed day. I decided to make it permanent :cool:.

ReputationRep:
    For some reason, roadrunner came to mind, so I took meepmeep (even if it's beepbeep, meepmeep will do).

ReputationRep:
    i chose boygenious, as I'm a boy with the mind of a genius. quite simple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boygenious)
    i chose boygenious, as I'm a boy with the mind of a genius. quite simple.
    but why genious?

ReputationRep:
    well, it took me ages to think of my username... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    but why genious?
    irony.

ReputationRep:
    my nickname is tammy and potato coz...when i came to uk i couldnt say potato properly n some ppl in ma class n me had a laugh just by saying potatoes ... quite sad lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boygenious)
    irony.
    Then why not jenious?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayB)
    Im having a convo about this with someone on msn, and im curious - how did everyone decide on their username?
    I had to have the username sumner7 for my e-mail account once and it's just stuck with me. I use sumner because it's my surname and 7 because it has become my lucky number. It's just easy to use the same username.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    It was a complicated process... but basically, it's my name, and then a number because it wouldn't let me have just my name and 4 is the number above 'e' on the keyboard. Great stuff eh.
    so is 3! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Back when i was one of the many unreg's, i just called myself this so people could tell me apart. Then when i finally got round to registering, i couldn't be bothered to think of anything else.

ReputationRep:
    Well my name is Michael. So mik was what I first thought of, then thought it might be taken and couldn't be bothered to try. So mik1a it is. And now everyone thinks I'm a girl!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zombie)
    Zombie (by the Cranberries) came on the radio... and I'd just been to see Dawn of the Dead... so I was having a zombie-themed day. I decided to make it permanent :cool:.
    Love that song.

On another forum my nick is Lithium shamrock, and everyone calls me LS, so I though I might as well just have the abbreviated version.

ReputationRep:
    Basketball club in Mansfield who I started my career as a Matchday Programme Supplement editor/producer, a year later Matchday Programme Editor, followed the next season by Matchday Programme Editor/Head Table Official/Schools League Matchday Co-Ordinator/Press Officer.

Mansfield Express - hense Expression.

Nothing much too interesting really.

ReputationRep:
    FINAL FANTASY 10 !!!! This cool girl was called Rikku in the game...plus the name's finnish, and I love finnish names

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Basketball club in Mansfield who I started my career as a Matchday Programme Supplement editor/producer, a year later Matchday Programme Editor, followed the next season by Matchday Programme Editor/Head Table Official/Schools League Matchday Co-Ordinator/Press Officer.

Mansfield Express - hense Expression.

Nothing much too interesting really.
    Better than my one. And more orginal.

ReputationRep:
    Dude... possibly in inspiration from Big Lebowski?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.