The Student Room Group

Does this mean he never wants to see me again

Boyfriend had just basically broke up with me, we go to the same sports club. He has put at the end of his text 'things have never been right between us, have a good life'. Does this mean he never wants to see me again even as aquantances/friends?
Personally, to me, that is what it sounds like unfortunately. But I would talk to him about it before you do anything drastic.
Reply 2
Presumably the "have a good life" comment means he doesn't want to be updated on your life or know anything about it in future. So I'd say so yeah.

Although he could just be being dramatic... if you still want to be friends with him, then I'd just say give it time and see how it goes.
Reply 3
Maybe he's angry about something. You shouldn't even question him just be like 'Okay' or don't say anything at all. Let him know what he's lost and let him miss you. Don't even pop up to him and he'll come running back to you.
Reply 4
Original post by uncool
Maybe he's angry about something. You shouldn't even question him just be like 'Okay' or don't say anything at all. Let him know what he's lost and let him miss you. Don't even pop up to him and he'll come running back to you.

We have had concerns all along though for 6 months and he has given me several chances so to speak. It's about me showing no passion/feelings and not liking sex. So he probably won't feel he's missing anything. I like him though and miss him.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
We have had concerns all along though for 6 months and he has given me several chances so to speak. It's about me showing no passion/feelings and not liking sex. So he probably won't feel he's missing anything. I like him though and miss him.

Never give him sex, it seems to me he's only with you for the sex and is ending it because you're not giving all that. And just because you don't have sex it doesn't mean he won't have anything to remember, I've never had sex yet my ex still remembers and misses things. Don't show him you're hurt, show him what he's lost. Be a better person, do new things, and he'll regret losing you. Men like girls that aren't easy.
Reply 6
Original post by uncool
Never give him sex, it seems to me he's only with you for the sex and is ending it because you're not giving all that. And just because you don't have sex it doesn't mean he won't have anything to remember, I've never had sex yet my ex still remembers and misses things. Don't show him you're hurt, show him what he's lost. Be a better person, do new things, and he'll regret losing you. Men like girls that aren't easy.

Ok thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending