Edexcel GCSE History, Option 3C: The transformation of British society

Watch
thecoconutlover
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm sure this option hasn't been examined yet, so if anyone could give me a revision checklist or anything at all that will help me, I would really appreciate it. Thanks
RachJess4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm doing this too, the edexcel website has a specification which has all the topics on! Here is a link:
http://qualifications.pearson.com/co..._A_for_WEB.pdf
thecoconutlover
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by RachJess4)
I'm doing this too, the edexcel website has a specification which has all the topics on! Here is a link:
http://qualifications.pearson.com/co..._A_for_WEB.pdf
Okay, thanks hon!
Naveen1412
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Does anyone have a list of how to answer each question. if so could you post it please. thanks!
flower.power.x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Q1; 2 supported inferences from a source
Q2; use content, nature and origin to come to a conclusion on the purpose of a source.
Q3; explain why something happened by using a source and own knowledge.
Q4;evaluating how reliable 2 sources on a specific topic by comparing it to your own knowledge. also use NOP
Q5; use a minimum of 3 sources to test whether or not a hypothesis is true or not.

i'd say to always describe or quote from the source in every question before actually answering the question

hope this helps and good luck for tomorrow!!
RachJess4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If I got an A* in my coursework, an A* in unit 1 and an A in unit 2, what's the lowest grade I could get in this and still get an A? This paper is going to go so terribly >.<
4nonymous
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If I got an A* in my coursework, an A* in unit 1 and an A in unit 2, what's the lowest grade I could get in this and still get an A? This paper is going to go so terribly >.<
possibly D.
RachJess4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by 4nonymous)
possibly D.
Really? Okay that makes me feel slightly better about the failure that will be tomorrow. I can manage a D... I think.
4nonymous
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Really? Okay that makes me feel slightly better about the failure that will be tomorrow. I can manage a D... I think.
I used last years grade boundaries so thats the conclusion I got. And I assumed that each of your grades were in the middle so middle A* etc which would be 95 ums
RachJess4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well I think I got a D in tha exam :/
I didn't know what to write for the sources, my mind just went blank, and I ran out of time!
How did everyone else find it?
4nonymous
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well I think I got a D in tha exam :/
I didn't know what to write for the sources, my mind just went blank, and I ran out of time!
How did everyone else find it?
I just ran out of time during the last question so that one is terrible. The rest was ok.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (292)
56.05%
I don't have everything I need (229)
43.95%

Watched Threads