The Student Room Group

OCR A Level Product Design F524 - Resistant Materials

Okay so for component 2 I had 3 ideas which were ALL like shelter or an area to exercise in but all the other students designed some form of exercise machine.. What did you guys design and how did you find it?
Reply 1
I actually did the same thing like yours, even though my classmates did machines as well ....I wasnt too sure if i could gain the marks though
Reply 2
Original post by EKLH
I actually did the same thing like yours, even though my classmates did machines as well ....I wasnt too sure if i could gain the marks though

Hmm I think we can because you can never be wrong in designing I guess? And we did design a safe area in which children can exercise in.. The brief was very broad..
Reply 3
Original post by Mishy96
Okay so for component 2 I had 3 ideas which were ALL like shelter or an area to exercise in but all the other students designed some form of exercise machine.. What did you guys design and how did you find it?

YEAH. I did that too. I think that it went pretty well tbh. Some of my friends did the exercise machine aswell but they're probably wrong ahaha. Hopefully we've nailed this.

Quick Reply

Latest