The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

UEA

Hi I would just like some opinions from current students at the university. Do you enjoy it? Is it a nice area to live in? What are the lecturers like? Do you like the accommodation? Finally, does anyone study Speech and Language therapy? Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I'm a chemistry student, I've just finished my first year, and I've got to say, this has been the best year of my life! UEA is a wonderful place to study and live, I've never been short of anything to do, the whole campus is like a small isolated community on the side of Norwich. Norwich itself is equally lovely, there's every shop you could want, and no shortage of entertainment. Some of the people in Norwich are a little odd (ie. crackheads) but they become a running joke and are harmless and friendly. As for the lecturers, I can't say, all of mine were extremely friendly and made your learning their prerogative. We have plenty of facilities on campus, including 3 coffee shops, a pub, the LCR, a co-op, and a barclays bank. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest