GCSE PHILOSOPHY EXAM 11th (B601/B602)

Watch
10studentlife
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Anyone got this exam on Thursday? I haven't revised yet, anyone help?
georgie_axolotls
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by 10studentlife)
Anyone got this exam on Thursday? I haven't revised yet, anyone help?
Is this regarding beliefs about death, beliefs about deity,
science and religion and good and evil?
10studentlife
Rep:
?
(Original post by georgie_axolotls)
Is this regarding beliefs about death, beliefs about deity,
science and religion and good and evil?
Yep
georgie_axolotls
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yep
I also have this exam! I took ethics and philosophy as an extra subject that a teacher taught me one to one. I used to be Catholic and so I am naturally familiar with Christian beliefs but she hasn't covered beliefs about death with me at all and I don't know anything about funerals. I'm predicted an A* as well.. Other than that I am happy to help you if there is anything you're struggling with! I find making a mind map of beliefs with bible quotes is very simple but very handy
10studentlife
Rep:
?
I also have this exam! I took ethics and philosophy as an extra subject that a teacher taught me one to one. I used to be Catholic and so I am naturally familiar with Christian beliefs but she hasn't covered beliefs about death with me at all and I don't know anything about funerals. I'm predicted an A* as well.. Other than that I am happy to help you if there is anything you're struggling with! I find making a mind map of beliefs with bible quotes is very simple but very handy
I pretty much don't know anything, I had 2 teachers, the 1st one was awful and only taught us some of good and evil, I dont know any quotes or beliefs or anything, pm please
georgie_axolotls
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I pretty much don't know anything, I had 2 teachers, the 1st one was awful and only taught us some of good and evil, I dont know any quotes or beliefs or anything, pm please
Okay so this may sound silly but I don't know what a pm is... I know it's a private message on some social media platforms but I don't know if they exist on here? Haha! I adore palaeontology so science and religion is my favourite
10studentlife
Rep:
?
Okay so this may sound silly but I don't know what a pm is... I know it's a private message on some social media platforms but I don't know if they exist on here? Haha! I adore palaeontology so science and religion is my favourite
It's private message, so yes you can, um, are you via computer or phone? near notifications there should be a letter, I will message you and hopefully you will found it how to reply
georgie_axolotls
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's private message, so yes you can, um, are you via computer or phone? near notifications there should be a letter, I will message you and hopefully you will found it how to reply
I've got it! Perfect! Thank you
Oscar1602
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How would you answer a part d question that said 'Explain why there are different beliefs about miracles in Christianity' ? I always find the why questions hard
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (28)
8.12%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (28)
8.12%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (75)
21.74%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (43)
12.46%
No, nothing has changed (107)
31.01%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (64)
18.55%

Watched Threads