The Student Room Group

Aqa unit 3 law 15th june 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 760
Guys I got 317 ums marks 😅 is it worth me getting it remarked?💭

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got 314 ums so I'm getting one of my papers back to see if it should be remarked! :smile:
Hi, I was wondering if I could be cheeky and ask if you have an example work that I could look at as I am doing both years in one and am finding unit 3 in terms of the scenario questions really hard. Thanks!
Reply 763
I need help like ASAP! I am doing A2 law unit 4 Unlawful Homicide and police powers. I have been give scenarios that i need to explain the law of murder and how it applied on the given scenarios. I am really confused with it and would like if you can help me please.
If anyone has Kik and needs help for units 3 and 4 then send me a message with your kik username, I've done my law A level already : )
Can I ask what topics came up the unit 3 law 2015 paper?
Does anyone have the questions and markschemes for the Jan papers for the concepts of laws questions? Thanks!
Hey I appreciate that this was some years ago but i'm doing this at undergrad level, I found this playlist on youtube for Non Fatal offences against the person really helpful, it's very comprehensive for A level and is pretty good for degree level revision as well. there's lots of other videos on the channel to help with law revision, hope it helps others to
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...g9c6vyTWB_2yJh
hey I really need help, Would you be able to email me some of your past examples?
What type of revision methods do you use??
Original post by SuperSah
I'm absolutely brilliant at A Level Law.

Received almost full UMS at AS and on track to get an A* overall. Pretty much mastered all the cases, concepts and evaluation and already have all three Unit 4 concepts off head and nailed A*'s in all the mocks I have done!

If anyone needs a helping hand, give me a shout.

Hi, i'm currently in the final year of studying A Level Law. As you may know you in A2 you will study units 3 and 4. I was wondering if you can help me with structuring my exam answers. Do you have any past papers that you have completed in both units and achieved high grades in so I have a better understanding in the structure?

I know it has been a year since you have completed your A Levels so it is okay if you don't. Advice will be as helpful. Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending