monkey900
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I have just completed my first year of a btec level 3 extended diploma, meaning I have already got a btec level 3 90 credit diploma. I got a D*D* so I have achieved 260 ucas points in my first year. Am I able to go through this years clearing or do I still have to complete the second year?
Davalla
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by monkey900)
I have just completed my first year of a btec level 3 extended diploma, meaning I have already got a btec level 3 90 credit diploma. I got a D*D* so I have achieved 260 ucas points in my first year. Am I able to go through this years clearing or do I still have to complete the second year?
You haven't said if you have already, but you need to have already applied through UCAS to be entered for clearing. The process is described here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/cont...on-to-clearing
yt7777
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
D*D* in 90 cred = 210 UCAS points

However to answer your question, yes you can use it to get into uni providing you can find one who accepts 210 points, personally i think you should complete the 2nd year anf youd get into a much better uni
RoundTrip
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I got in with D*D* and no A levels but it was a foundation year.
Ruemu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Sorry what course and what uni if you don't mind me asking?
Buavit
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by RoundTrip)
I got in with D*D* and no A levels but it was a foundation year.
so like i have done 2 LEVEL 3 EXTENDED diploma but only the first years of both of the.
So 1 year i have done the LEVEL 3 ExtEnded diploma in hospitality, and the second year in business, so i have 2 90 credit diploma in different subjects?
moses77
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by monkey900)
Hey! Just seen that you studied Btec Hospitality.
I am currently studying bfec hospitality level 3. I still got next year to go.
What btec course did you study exactly?
Any chance you can send me some of your second year work and i’ll send you good ££ for it??
Let me know,
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (13)
14.29%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.69%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
6.59%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
39.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.27%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.2%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.4%

Watched Threads