x Turn on thread page Beta

Why are all the best girls unatainable? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    wt kinda girl does he want?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    wt kinda girl does he want?
    read the other posts and you might get a better pciture of things.

ReputationRep:
    I take it back, the best girls are not unattainable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I take it back, the best girls are not unattainable.
    Why the change?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    Why the change?
    a girl, the most perfect girl I have ever encountered

ReputationRep:
    a girl, the most perfect girl I have ever encountered
    who have you encountered on this fine evening may I say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    who have you encountered on this fine evening may I say
    why do you wish to know?

ReputationRep:
    Just curious because you were saying how it was impossible for you to find a girl and that you were not socialable, can't read people, etc. How did you meet someone all of a sudden :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    Just curious because you were saying how it was impossible for you to find a girl and that you were not socialable, can't read people, etc. How did you meet someone all of a sudden :rolleyes:
    predictably, online.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    Hmm. :rolleyes:
    what are you thinking?

ReputationRep:
    what are you thinking?
    Skeptical about meeting people on the internet. Do you know what she looks like? How did you meet her? By chance or is she a friend of a friend or something that they gave you her e-mail...

By the way those were rhetorical questions... but feel free to answer them if you want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    Skeptical about meeting people on the internet. Do you know what she looks like? How did you meet her? By chance or is she a friend of a friend or something that they gave you her e-mail...

By the way those were rhetorical questions... but feel free to answer them if you want.
    Yeah I agree, it's good if you two live within a feasible distance of each other I guess.

How can you like someone without seeing what they look like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    Yeah I agree, it's good if you two live within a feasible distance of each other I guess.

How can you like someone without seeing what they look like?
    Hypocritical, Min

Can't believe you turned down Magdalen guy though. But then again, hey.

Nowt wrong with internet relationships as long as they turn into long distance ones. Myself, I'm stopping all relationships until university. It's fun being single

ReputationRep:
    I'm not unattainable as I was attained by someone marvellous

ReputationRep:
    I'm still available

Hmm, that's my third homosexual suggestion tonight, worrying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deianra)
    Hypocritical, Min

Nowt wrong with internet relationships as long as they turn into long distance ones. Myself, I'm stopping all relationships until university. It's fun being single
    Now magdalen guy was perfect on paper, I can't have such a perfect boyfriend!

You an you know who are an exception. You two got on so well at first, it was inevitable And didn't you like him after you'd met him? Oh it's very fun being single, you don't get the guilt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deianra)
    Hypocritical, Min

:eek: what about Tek?

ReputationRep:
    There are a lot more 'wanna girlfriend' threads kicking around than 'wanna boyfriend' ones. Wonder why?

I find that pickiness is a problem. Particularly when it's in regard to both looks and personality. I always find myself interested in girls who are a bit out of my league, rather than girls who are interested in me (who do pop up occasionally). Shyness doesn't help either. That all sounds very self-pitying, but I'm actually not in a hurry - if something happens, it'll happen, otherwise, well - there's more to life than that. A good attitude to cultivate, methinks.

ReputationRep:
    we aren't

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 31, 2004
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.