Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    You are the best girl on here
    Such a cliched answer, but the one TK was expecting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I'd stop digging, if I were you.
    I am not digging, I am saying I have problems interpreting emotions and mannerisms, so I cannot tell when people are joking or not, it is all part of my autism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I am not digging, I am saying I have problems interpreting emotions and mannerisms, so I cannot tell when people are joking or not, it is all part of my autism.
    So why dont you ask if you are unsure? or ignore it?

ReputationRep:
    You have it too easy if you can blame loads of things on your autism.

ReputationRep:
    Then 1 thing I suggest you learn is when to just ignore what is going on when you feel enough has been said, that way arguements will not fester for long periods to allow you to move on and go about your business as before.

ReputationRep:
    Such a cliched answer, but the one TK was expecting
    :eek: are you sayin i'm up myself????

ReputationRep:
    You just seem to be able to wind everybody right up at times, plus the moderators are constantly having to delete your threads. I think the time may have come to step back a bit and ease your posting.
    I cannot help winding people up, it is not my fault. If I could change who i was I would. I could have more friends and get on with people better, but the fact of the matter is I can't, no matter where I go, even online, I can never fit in. I will always be in situations where people will make fun of me and make me feel small.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    :eek: are you sayin i'm up myself????
    I would never dream of suggesting such a thing!

ReputationRep:
    i'm hurt that this is what you think of me

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha all these induendo's allready, so are you sure you wouldn't want ot be up TK?

ReputationRep:
    i'm hurt that this is what you think of me
    I was not at all suggesting that you're up yourself, you are one of the best girls

ReputationRep:
    I cannot help winding people up, it is not my fault. If I could change who i was I would. I could have more friends and get on with people better, but the fact of the matter is I can't, no matter where I go, even online, I can never fit in. I will always be in situations where people will make fun of me and make me feel small.
    OK what you're doing seems to be a bit like I did when I was a school kid to stire up sitations so people would retalitatiate against me (this is the first time since I have left school I have publicaly admitted that) I could be a right ******* at times.

But you need to learn to respect other people I grew out of it about when I was 17. You will grow out of it some time. Have you tried making a fresh start? I did this and it worked wonders for me.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha all these induendo's allready, so are you sure you wouldn't want ot be up TK?
    looks like she hasn't gotten out of the dumb blonde sex kitten role

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    i'm not blonde! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    who r the best girls?
    The 'best' girl doesn't exist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    Hehe she brightens up this place up though so its good. She isn't dumb either.

ReputationRep:
    i only used that particular phrase cos u used it urself.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm ... no protest abut the dumb sex kitten part. Interesting ...

ReputationRep:
    I was not at all suggesting that you're up yourself, you are one of the best girls
    oooh. who are the rest?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanderer)
    Hmm ... no protest abut the dumb sex kitten part. Interesting ...
    Thank god you said that before I was going to...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 31, 2004
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.