Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    OK what you're doing seems to be a bit like I did when I was a school kid to stire up sitations so people would retalitatiate against me (this is the first time since I have left school I have publicaly admitted that) I could be a right ******* at times.

But you need to learn to respect other people I grew out of it about when I was 17. You will grow out of it some time. Have you tried making a fresh start? I did this and it worked wonders for me.
    I cannot change who i am, I have tried on numerous occassions. I do not purposely stir people up, I just act normally (for me at least), what it boils down to is that I do not fit in anywhere. There maybe people now and then who like me and I fit in with them, but that is it, the rest of the time I am on the outside looking it.
    Everywhere I turn it seems to me that I can never do anything right, everyone will always be on at me. Do you know how bad that makes me feel. People tell me I need to have a sense of humour, but look where trying to have one has got me.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe she brightens up this place up though so its good. She isn't dumb either.
    sorry i think have may have messed up the way i said what i was trying to. should have probably put ' ' around the dumb blonde part

i was just messing around, of course she brightens up the place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    The 'best' girl doesn't exist
    She does in my eyes, but is indeed unobtainable, at least at present.

And with that I leave for bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanderer)
    Hmm ... no protest abut the dumb sex kitten part. Interesting ...
    i protest about the dumb!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Thank god you said that before I was going to...
    Always happy to be of service. Have just noticed that it's midnight and am going to bed. Bye all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    sorry meant to say 'dumb blone'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)

Girls are like website names, the best are already taken. But you can something foreign instead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Girls are like website names, the best are already taken. But you can something foreign instead
    :rolleyes: that's poo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)

ohhhh..yeh i've heard you mention this girl before, so no luck then? have you made a move yet or what ?

ReputationRep:
    Now you're talking. I would do the big grinning smiley but I don't know how and can't be bothered to look it up. Must ... stop ... posting ... need ... sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    ohhhh..yeh i've heard you mention this girl before, so no luck then? have you made a move yet or what ?
    She has a man.

Wanderer, it's colon, D.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanderer)
    Now you're talking. I would do the big grinning smiley but I don't know how and can't be bothered to look it up. Must ... stop ... posting ... need ... sleep.
    i need sleep too... 3 hour long history exam tomorrow at 9am

once its over i will get absolutley wrecked for about the next week. I deserve to after all the work i've put in, becoming a hermit for the last week or so.

ReputationRep:
    Wanderer, it's colon, D.
    ty.

*dives for power switch*

ReputationRep:
    She has a man.

Wanderer, it's colon, D.
    lol, ok then..
    anyway hows revision and everything going? looking forward to uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    i need sleep too... 3 hour long history exam tomorrow at 9am

once its over i will get absolutley wrecked for about the next week. I deserve to after all the work i've put in, becoming a hermit for the last week or so.
    nite - good luck - i thought it was bank holiday :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad i stumbled across this site, some of this stuff is pure comic genius

ReputationRep:
    nite - good luck - i thought it was bank holiday :confused:
    :confused: really, the sqa *******s. And goodnight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Thats a very poor joke but it made me laugh and caused me pain. Thanks though I needed a good laugh.

Now do auzzies fancy British blokes?

ReputationRep:
    Now do auzzies fancy British blokes?
    Pig is marrying an Australian lady. Whatever that might say about Australian ladies....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Pig is marrying an Australian lady. Whatever that might say about Australian ladies....
    cool, so they are getting a shotgun marriage, i thought u were just joking.

congrats on the engagement pig

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 31, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.