Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    lol, ok then..
    anyway hows revision and everything going? looking forward to uni?
    Yep I'm all ready, the only thing I need is my ******* grades! Bloody M1 paper made me ill. But I have a B from the first time anyway so it's good. Nextexam on the 9th, revising steady. Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    You're a medway guy. You're supposed to be tough, not moan like a cheap ho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Yep I'm all ready, the only thing I need is my ******* grades! Bloody M1 paper made me ill. But I have a B from the first time anyway so it's good. Nextexam on the 9th, revising steady. Yourself?
    yeh im goin quite well too, KCL gave me a BBB offer so i shud get in. So you're off to manchester yeh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    yeh im goin quite well too, KCL gave me a BBB offer so i shud get in. So you're off to manchester yeh?
    It's tricky. Their offer is AA whereas KCL's is ABC. I know my A in maths is sorted. The other subjects are proving a lottery. I don't mind either uni so it's fun to keep my university future a lottery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    You're a medway guy. You're supposed to be tough, not moan like a cheap ho.
    I also have feelings. In real life, i get picked on, called names and made fun of, but I take it, because it has been going on so long, online, I thought I could make a new start, where people wouldn't make me the butt of all their jokes and make fun of me because I am different. But apparently not, I am just the UKL emotional punch bag.
    It doesn't matter than I apologise when I do something wrong, everyone still gets on at me. I almost get no apologised when people make jokes about me, even when they know I cannot tell they are joking. Why should I be so different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I also have feelings. In real life, i get picked on, called names and made fun of, but I take it, because it has been going on so long, online, I thought I could make a new start, where people wouldn't make me the butt of all their jokes and make fun of me because I am different. But apparently not, I am just the UKL emotional punch bag.
    It doesn't matter than I apologise when I do something wrong, everyone still gets on at me. I almost get no apologised when people make jokes about me, even when they know I cannot tell they are joking. Why should I be so different.
    ok, we'll close the thread to avoid such action.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 31, 2004
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.