Turn on thread page Beta

Why are all the best girls unatainable? watch

Announcements

(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I will never have a one night stand with any girl, I refuse to treat any female as a portable sex machine.
    A geek is ok but a nerd isn't... you're completely out of touch with reality in the way you respond to things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fantasy`)
    "Newbie" ****ing hell jesus christ i'm a computer geek and yes I have bothered to read it. You are the most insane mother ****er I've ever read about you seem obsessive and crazy now get some sleep, I'm sure you can be normal at times and sometimes I contain some of your geek traits but seriously you're a crazy man, no wonder nobody wants to date you. Learn to get out of virtual reality once in a while.. even I can do that. I'm sure you're really beggining to piss people off you certainly are me. I'm suprised you managed to get good grades at school. I suppose the teacher is a "newbie" and so are your peers! Now seriously turn off the computer and go away from this thread.
    I called you newbie, as quite obviously you are new to the forum, it was not an attack on your technical skill or knowledge. I am never normal, ask some of the older members, I am always weird, so deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    I will never have a one night stand with any girl, I refuse to treat any female as a portable sex machine.
    What if she wants to treat you as a portable sex machine?
    I agree that guys who trick girls into sleeping with them are despicable but a lot of the time, stuff like this happens between two consensual adults

ReputationRep:
    A geek is ok but a nerd isn't... you're completely out of touch with reality in the way you respond to things.
    I have this little thing called morals, I will not sleep with a girl and in the morning leave and never see her again.

I called you newbie, as quite obviously you are new to the forum, it was not an attack on your technical skill or knowledge. I am never normal, ask some of the older members, I am always weird, so deal with it.
    Oh sorry, I took that in a technical way; LOL geeks eh? - GAMERS are terrible, I've gamed for two/three years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    What if she wants to treat you as a portable sex machine?
    I agree that guys who trick girls into sleeping with them are despicable but a lot of the time, stuff like this happens between two consensual adults
    I am not saying it does not, I am just saying it is something I will never do.

I have this little thing called morals, I will not sleep with a girl and in the morning leave and never see her again.
    Yes morality.. a good thing but couldn't you respond in a more human manner.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of girls have morals too. Well, some do...apparently...well that's what I've heard...

ReputationRep:
    There are some girls who do want one-night stands. Sometimes girls do just want sex. Sex doesn't have to be between two lovers, it can just be two people in the moment. Alright you can keep your morals (and very noble of you) but remember that girls aren't necessarily averse to one-night stands.

ReputationRep:
    Oh sorry, I took that in a technical way; LOL geeks eh? - GAMERS are terrible, I've gamed for two/three years.
    that's ok. Oh, of course gamers are terrible, especially when playing strategy games. You have just got a useful building, then the enemy comes and blows it up. you scream, or, if you were the enemy, you get a coke bottle thrown at you. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    There are some girls who do want one-night stands. Sometimes girls do just want sex. Sex doesn't have to be between two lovers, it can just be two people in the moment. Alright you can keep your morals (and very noble of you) but remember that girls aren't necessarily averse to one-night stands.
    those girls can have their sex, just not with me.

ReputationRep:
    that's ok. Oh, of course gamers are terrible, especially when playing strategy games. You have just got a useful building, then the enemy comes and blows it up. you scream, or, if you were the enemy, you get a coke bottle thrown at you. lol
    Just a question: to you, what's more important: a good social life or video games?

ReputationRep:
    those girls can have their sex, just not with me.
    I hope you don't look down on those girls, they're just trying to get what they want just like you.

Anyway I feel like this is a lost cause so I'm off.

ReputationRep:
    Just a question: to you, what's more important: a good social life or video games?
    I am a very unsociable person, I have been known to sit in front of a computer for 7 or 8 hours. does that answer your question.

Social life, I've eliminated video games from my life style but the games I played however, weren't so revolved around strategy and fantasy.

ReputationRep:
    I hope you don't look down on those girls, they're just trying to get what they want just like you.

You wouldn't happen to be one of those girls?

ReputationRep:

I do not look down on them, why should I, they get enjoyment their way, who am I to tell them it's wrong, it's just something I would not personally do.

I am a very unsociable person, I have been known to sit in front of a computer for 7 or 8 hours. does that answer your question.
    Same everyday of my life, I know no different and I hardly do any work for school it's amazing really. Anti-social is something that is developed.. it can be worked around with something called effort.

ReputationRep:
    Social life, I've eliminated video games from my life style but the games I played however, weren't so revolved around strategy and fantasy.
    I love strategy games, I find them very engaging and challenging, that might be why I plan everything in real life.

ReputationRep:
    You wouldn't happen to be one of those girls?
    I'm male, for the record.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 31, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.