Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i wondered coz i want bigger biceps lol. i may be going mad, but im too weak and want to be stronger. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    women with muscles are sexy , more agile and liable not to get tired as easily

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I like strong women but don't like the muscular look.
    wot if its like thin arms but muscly if u know wot i mean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    wot if its like thin arms but muscly if u know wot i mean

its sexy, my ex used to have muscles in her arms - not big ones but they were noticable

ReputationRep:
    I like girls to have a bit of meat on them, especially lovely-shaped legs with a bit of muscle. But anything like a rugby player or more will put me off. Thin girls also look like they are ill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chidori)
    I like girls to have a bit of meat on them, especially lovely-shaped legs with a bit of muscle. But anything like a rugby player or more will put me off. Thin girls also look like they are ill.
    lol thats why i want muscles im really thin even though i do athletics and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Im toned but not like a body builder, yuk! I think its better to have a well defined shape rather than have a muscly body.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Im toned but not like a body builder, yuk! I think its better to have a well defined shape rather than have a muscly body.

hehe sounds nice

ReputationRep:
    Any guys reading this, feel free to put me right if I'm wrong, but arms aren't the first thing they tend to look at.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Any guys reading this, feel free to put me right if I'm wrong, but arms aren't the first thing they tend to look at.
    I'm not fussy. I'll look at anything and everything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    We noticed that.

ReputationRep:
    firm breasts are a result of exercise aren't they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sami_ThePeelite)
    firm breasts are a result of exercise aren't they?
    cheeky!

ReputationRep:
    as long as u dont challenge him to a arm wrestling match, you'll be ok

ReputationRep:
    a nice toned build is good, as long as they dont over do it!
    http://www.female-legs.com/

ReputationRep:
    NO just No ................................ .
    curves in the right places

but saying that does it really matter if blokes find it attractive if u want to do it and it makes you happy then do it, dont let us tell you how u shud or should not look

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.