The Student Room Group

OCR history exam F966/02 8th June 2015

Hi guys! I was wondering how everyone found the historical themes paper today? I did the changing nature of warfare from 1792-1945, but how were everyone elses topics as well? :smile:
Original post by OHW123
Hi guys! I was wondering how everyone found the historical themes paper today? I did the changing nature of warfare from 1792-1945, but how were everyone elses topics as well? :smile:

Hey! I did Russia 1885-1964 and I thought it was alright :smile: none of the questions really threw me I think time was the only issue really! I feel like I could have written about 10 more pages haha. How did yours go?
I did Warfare too! Found it a good paper, I did Alliances and Generals which thankfully were two of my better topic areas! What questions did you do?
Reply 3
Original post by mattfoster2310
I did Warfare too! Found it a good paper, I did Alliances and Generals which thankfully were two of my better topic areas! What questions did you do?

I also did those two questions! I wasn't expecting those two topics to come up at all, but i thought it was ok :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by harry.jones218
Hey! I did Russia 1885-1964 and I thought it was alright :smile: none of the questions really threw me I think time was the only issue really! I feel like I could have written about 10 more pages haha. How did yours go?

Yeh it was ok :smile: i also find the amount of time hard, but i managed to finish the essays so it could have been worse :smile:
Hey guys, what was the third question on? Alliances, Generalship and what else?
Reply 6
Can someone please link me the OCR HISTORY f966/01 2015 paper

I need last years tudor foreign policy questions
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending