The Student Room Group

Tk maxx interview- new store tottenham hale

Anyone attending the TK maxx interview either this week or next week for the new opening store at Tottenham hale?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi there! My interview is on 24 06 and I don't know what can I expect there. If anyone had interview in Tottenham Hale store???
Reply 2
Hi, my interview is morning of the 24th. Little bit nervous...
Reply 3
Original post by 26jasmine
Hi, my interview is morning of the 24th. Little bit nervous...

Hi 26jasmine :smile: no worries! Everything will be fine :smile: I'm from Poland so I really worried about my English :/ maybe I do not understand something this is my only problem and another one : the interview is probably in small group so I'm little bit nervous because of language:smile: good luck! And fingers crossed :wink:
Reply 4
Have you heard back from them yet?
Reply 5
Yes they called me today :smile: I've got this job :smile:
Reply 6
Aww well done that's great! Still waiting to hear back😔 & around what time did they call?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
Thank you! They called me on 12:37 :smile: I spoke with my frien and she said to me they send her an email and they said she is not perfect match for this position so if you don't have any message like this one you're lucky :wink: I hope you get this job too :wink: fingers crossed!!
Reply 8
What number did they call you on?
Reply 9
020888 and something :smile: I don't remember because my phone is switch off now
Reply 10
When you find out let me know pls
Hi there :smile: they called again and I will start on 20th July at 15:00 :smile: what's with yours replays???
Reply 12
I called the manager and he said he'd check what my outcome is & call back. I'm still waiting.
No worries will be fine :smile:
Reply 14
Is that when you start your training?
Yes. They called me today I spoke with Sophia and she said I can come on 20th at 15:00 and welcome in TK Maxx :smile: I think it's training but I heard the store will be open on 20th August and they invite me on 20 July in tottenham hale store :smile:
So I wondering why they invite me to empty store ( probably) :biggrin:
Reply 17
Really hope they call me this week
Fingers crossed ! :smile:
Yh i got the phone call last week so happy looking forward to see what the store is going to be like what's your name

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending