DominicRCWC
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
It says on my exam timetable list thing that it is 90 minutes but I'm confused... is it meant to be 90 minutes x 2 (3 hours)? Are there 4 essays to write or just 2?

Is it pick 1 essay out of 4 choices for philosophy and the same again for ethics, 45 minutes each.

Or is it, 2 essays for philosophy and another 2 for ethics, and pick out of 4 choices, giving us 3 hours?
Greywind
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
There are two exams (the philosophy on the 10th June and the ethics on the 17th June.) Each one lasts 90 minutes in which you will have to answer 2 questions out of the 4 given to you. This gives you about 45 minutes a question :3
DominicRCWC
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Greywind)
There are two exams (the philosophy on the 10th June and the ethics on the 17th June.) Each one lasts 90 minutes in which you will have to answer 2 questions out of the 4 given to you. This gives you about 45 minutes a question :3
really? ;o 100% sure? yikes... didnt know it was like that... ;o but thats so much better.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (517)
33.72%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (634)
41.36%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.35%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (70)
4.57%

Watched Threads