Buying my girlfriend Victoria's Secret Underwear - yay or nay? Watch

lewif002
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Nothing majorly expensive. Just a bra and some underwear. I think they look lovely. Slight edge of sexy, but nothing OTT.

I can't tell if this is a good idea or likely to back fire as she won't want to be randomly spoilt?

Posted from TSR Mobile
prophetkid
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If it was me, I'd absolutely love my boyfriend getting me underwear from Victoria's Secret! Really depends on the girl though.
_Fergo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't think any girl would ever say no to VS lol...
Sempiternitas
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It would depend whether your girlfriend likes that style of lingerie, but personally I'd be thrilled.
swilboswaggins
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This seems like it could be very easily misinterpreted.
cynicphysicist
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So long as you're not buying her, say, partially transparent black lace/PVC underwear, I don't think she'd really take it the wrong way. After all, it's a gift
lucymellor
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Personally I'd love a gift like that, anyway underwear for girls is so expensive that you'd never turn down free ones lmao
Dheorl
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
For girls? Underwear is expensive for everyone. If someone would like to randomly buy me a new bunch that would be grand.
hilrho
Badges: 15
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lewif002)
Nothing majorly expensive. Just a bra and some underwear. I think they look lovely. Slight edge of sexy, but nothing OTT.

I can't tell if this is a good idea or likely to back fire as she won't want to be randomly spoilt?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think you should. I know my mom liked it when my dad bought her lingerie as a gift. (Is it strange she told me that? she was drunk.. wait ewwww!)

But yeah I would like it if my boyfriend bought me that so sure, go for it! Also if you do decide to buy her lingerie try Fleur of London - Victoria's Secret is overrated in my honest opinion and so mainstream.
Deagdavies
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You can never go wrong with VS... I think she'd really appreciate it!
Decklan
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Black floral lace thong, you welcome don't mention about it buddy.
lucymellor
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Dheorl)
For girls? Underwear is expensive for everyone. If someone would like to randomly buy me a new bunch that would be grand.
you can get a pack of 3 men's boxers for around £5, sorted, but even at primark 1 bra costs around £12-£15 and 1 pair of knickers £8-£10
username1533709
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't go wrong with that I guess .
Lyrical Prodigy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Absolute yay! :yep:
Wade-
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lewif002)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ha nothing too expensive, you'll be in for a shock, don't expect to pay less than £50 for that

Posted from TSR Mobile
sphbro
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yay, that **** ain't cheap
Dheorl
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lucymellor)
you can get a pack of 3 men's boxers for around £5, sorted, but even at primark 1 bra costs around £12-£15 and 1 pair of knickers £8-£10
Even at somewhere like bhs, where you can get womens underwear for a fiver a pop, mens boxers is £15 for a pack of three. Yes women have it slightly worse off because you have to buy bras as well but all the women I know own way less bras than the do panties.

Have you ever actually had to buy mens underwear?
username457532
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Dheorl)
Even at somewhere like bhs, where you can get womens underwear for a fiver a pop, mens boxers is £15 for a pack of three. Yes women have it slightly worse off because you have to buy bras as well but all the women I know own way less bras than the do panties.

Have you ever actually had to buy mens underwear?
Can you even maths?
garfeeled
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't see how it can go too wrong, my boyfriend occasionally buys me sexy u dear wear and I love it.
username1920701
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by garfeeled)
I don't see how it can go too wrong, my brother occasionally buys me sexy u dear wear and I like that.
*spits out drink* WHAT? YOUR BROTHER??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.01%
They might tell the bully (35)
9.43%
I don't think they'd understand (56)
15.09%
It might lead to more bullying (145)
39.08%
There's nothing they could do (109)
29.38%

Watched Threads