The Student Room Group

Buying my girlfriend Victoria's Secret Underwear - yay or nay?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yfp786
*spits out drink* WHAT? YOUR BROTHER??

Omg, auto correct. Good lord no, I don't even have a brother but I assume that is not something they do for each othe.
Original post by garfeeled
Omg, auto correct. Good lord no, I don't even have a brother but I assume that is not something they do for each othe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol,what a typo! :biggrin:
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol,what a typo! :biggrin:

I know, my iPad seems to think I'm in some sort of Incestrous relationship with my non existent brother.
Reply 23
Original post by SmallTownGirl
Can you even maths?

I fail to see what you're getting at. I was refuting the point that women's underwear is more expensive by posting an example where from the same shop they are the same price for each sex.

Can you even read?
OP, how old are you? And how long have you been with this girl?

I... I really would advise against this.
I've done it multiple times, always been appreciated.
I'd be so happy if my boyfriend got me this. Lingerie is bloody expensive.

Unless we had just gotten together and i wasn't a sexually liberal person. Depends on the girl, you know her best
(edited 8 years ago)
I know, my iPad seems to think I'm in some sort of Incestrous relationship with my non existent brother.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its probably the NSA and GCHQ engaging in a smear campaign :tongue:.
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
Its probably the NSA and GCHQ engaging in a smear campaign :tongue:.

But but why, I've done nothing wrong.
Reply 29
Original post by yfp786
*spits out drink* WHAT? YOUR BROTHER??

Sounds saucy :perv:
But but why, I've done nothing wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Perhaps it's jealousy? 😃
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Perhaps it's jealousy? 😃

Obviously. Poor lonely NSA.
Obviously. Poor lonely NSA.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who wouldn't be jealous of your relationship, me included! You seem to have a very good and close relationship with your partner:smile::yes:.
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
Who wouldn't be jealous of your relationship, me included! You seem to have a very good and close relationship with your partner:smile::yes:.

Thank you.
Reply 34
thats lovely. i believe all guys should do this for their girlfriends
It's a kind gesture
Lol are you really willing to spend 40 quid on one bra with a few crystals stuck on it?
Original post by lewif002
Nothing majorly expensive. Just a bra and some underwear. I think they look lovely. Slight edge of sexy, but nothing OTT.

I can't tell if this is a good idea or likely to back fire as she won't want to be randomly spoilt?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay, surely. As long as it's nothing tacky, I bet your girlfriend will really appreciate it.
Reply 38
Victoria's Secret underwear is outrageously trashy and overpriced. Same for crap like La Senza and Ann Summers. The idea of buying lingerie itself isn't bad, but Victoria's Secret produce some of the vilest tat on the market.
Reply 39
Original post by Dheorl
I fail to see what you're getting at. I was refuting the point that women's underwear is more expensive by posting an example where from the same shop they are the same price for each sex.

Can you even read?

It is very expensive in comparison to men's, the bottoms will likely be a similar price and then bra's are the most expensive part

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending