The Student Room Group

Poll: what do you think you got for maths gcse.

Poll

What do you think you got for maths

I'm curious how people think they did on their gcse maths exam.
Reply 1
keep voting!
i think i got around 80 and 60 which is around 140= A couldve done better :/
Reply 3
Original post by A*GLORYHUNTER
i think i got around 80 and 60 which is around 140= A couldve done better :/

considering your name , yeah you should of revised more.
A*?

That's what my certificate says anyway...
Reply 5
Original post by Yesyes121
A*?

you cocky bastard, get out.
Original post by shwansalah

WIll you stop feeding your ****ing ego? So what if he got an A, he knows what he did wrong and he'll improve himself, and do better next time. You have no right to assume beyond certain circumstances that may of stopped him from getting an A*...

You have continously made threads that aggressively rub your apparent achievement into the faces of strangers, people who need advice and sympathy, not your personality...And now you're making a ****ing poll, just to get off a bit more.

For all your attempts to prove to others your intelligence, you seem to display all the features of a ****, blind in their idiocy to see beyond success as more than just a grade system.
Reply 7
Original post by Pilate VII
WIll you stop feeding your ****ing ego? So what if he got an A, he knows what he did wrong and he'll improve himself, and do better next time. You have no right to assume beyond certain circumstances that may of stopped him from getting an A*...

You have continously made threads that aggressively rub your apparent achievement into the faces of strangers, people who need advice and sympathy, not your personality...And now you're making a ****ing poll, just to get off a bit more.

For all your attempts to prove to others your intelligence, you seem to display all the features of a ****, blind in their idiocy to see beyond success as more than just a grade system.

give me one place where i *feed my ego*
think i got about 80 and 75 but i'm always inaccurate with my estimates- I think i'm either A* or almost A* at an A. voted A. my course only needs an A for maths and fm- so it's cool. non-calc was easier than calc. hated the calc.
Original post by yesyes121
a*?

looooooooool xddd
I got around 160-162 hopefully if the boundaries are lowered I'll get an A*
Original post by shwansalah

LOL
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
Any idea what 93-96 marks would be?
I think I got 119 only 3 marks improved since my mock.

All that hard work and revision for nothing :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest