The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
mobbdeeprob
You fool, that wacky-backy really is getting to your brain. It isn't advisible to confuse me with your homosexual acquaintances. I would also seek to remind you that the majority of the population are straight (unlike the backdoor-Commando microcosm, that is Bath).

For what it's worth, Gnostic beat you with a stick in every argument that I ever cared to view between you two.

You arrant knave, go and spurt your meaningless drivel on the streets of Bath where it's appreciated boy!

Why are you so obsessed with insisting homosexuality that isn't there? Supressed sexual frustrations? Hmm....

Anyway, it is obvious from your posts that you are a sad loner who seeks attention by invoking controversy (no matter how shit your attempts are), so I think I'll just leave it at that.

As for my "runnning for cover". Lol. You honestly think that you have the insulting power of Gnostic? Erm... I really think Gnostic is a billy, but at least he was good at what he tried to do.

If running for cover is going to the pub to celebrate a successful exam then I am guilty.
Reply 201
mobbdeeprob
Ask BigMcFool, though he looks to have run for cover.

Hmm.. strange comparisons to Gnostic can be made from your style, although I suspect you are trying to emulate him. You do seem to be a bit clingy (besides I don't think even Gnostic would attempt to have an argument with himself).
Reply 202
mobbdeeprob
I'm beginning to tire of your insolence you fat wanker. I suppose the one thing I can draw from my conversations with you is that Bath is a town of pearly-queens .

:eek: I want to go to Bath now! Oh to spend time with others who understand how I feel...
Reply 203
Bezza
Thanks for that. Seems strange that the foundation and intermediate levels offer the same grade range though - in gcses you can only get up to a B (I think) in intermediate and C in foundation.

I think that is the way you have read it - the range is from AA through to GG so presumably there is a cut-off point for both tiers e.g. Foundation = DD to GG and Intermediate=AA to CC
Reply 204
Bezza
ttsonline.net
They certainly seem to think it's worth 4 GCSEs

That qualification has been superceded by GCSE Applied ICT since Sept. 2001. It is now worth 2 GCSE's - It could be taken over the period of year 11 to year 13 formerly so this is probably why it was worth the equivalent of 4 gcse's.
Reply 205
Lord Huntroyde
:eek: I want to go to Bath now! Oh to spend time with others who understand how I feel...

Are you finally 'coming out' LH? :redface:
yawn1
That qualification has been superceded by GCSE Applied ICT since Sept. 2001. It is now worth 2 GCSE's - It could be taken over the period of year 11 to year 13 formerly so this is probably why it was worth the equivalent of 4 gcse's.

I don't understand you, it is worth 4 GCSEs!
Lord Huntroyde

Aye, then go and join Pricknee in the land of the inverted pleasure seekers. He appreciates any company that he can get, although he was boasting about going to Thailand in the next few days - for more Pricknee brand conquests.
Bigcnee
Late developers always have attitude problems. Am I right in thinking that you were teased for having bitch-tits in the changing room?

Please refrain from lashing out after your sickeningly lonely childhood.

Haha, the expected retort. 'Changing rooms'?(!) Why do you always have to lower the tone of these conversations; is this a legacy of your corrupted and mispent youth? 'Bitch tits' I'll have none of't, I laugh at bloated people and you're a prime bitch if ever there was one.

Anyway, Pricknee, some of us have lives to tend to which don't involve warped sexuality and the pleasure derived from petty slanging matches. Your arrogance and insecurity is almost as stupendous as your sexual deviance.

Don't make me have to come down to the brothels of Bath to search you out and beated you with a blunted instrument to within an inch of your worthless life!
Reply 209
mobbdeeprob
Haha, the expected retort. 'Changing rooms'?(!) Why do you always have to lower the tone of these conversations; is this a legacy of your corrupted and mispent youth? 'Bitch tits' I'll have none of't, I laugh at bloated people and you're a prime bitch if ever there was one.

Anyway, Pricknee, some of us have lives to tend to which don't involve warped sexuality and the pleasure derived from petty slanging matches. Your arrogance and insecurity is almost as stupendous as your sexual deviance.

Don't make me have to come down to the brothels of Bath to search you out and beated you with a blunted instrument to within an inch of your worthless life!

So you obsession with everything homo doesn't lower the tone?

Hmmm....
Bigcnee
So you obsession with everything homo doesn't lower the tone?

Hmmm....

Obsession, haha - no my friend, for that is you. Gnostic, for all his faults, was right in singling you out as a thoughtless git who thrives on ignorance.

You still haven't elaborated on why it is that you believe the abolition of grammars will bring about an improvement in the standard of comprehensive schools. Your notions are at best fanciful and at worst dangerous - always laughable though. One day you will get your comeuppance.
Reply 211
mobbdeeprob
Obsession, haha - no my friend, for that is you. Gnostic, for all his faults, was right in singling you out as a thoughtless git who thrives on ignorance.

You still haven't elaborated on why it is that you believe the abolition of grammars will bring about an improvement in the standard of comprehensive schools. Your notions are at best fanciful and at worst dangerous - always laughable though. One day you will get your comeuppance.

Does anyone else find it strange how some people thrive on net confrontations? It seems like you willingly waste your time insulting others. For what? Does it make you feel like a big man?
I suspect you're one of these people that wouldn't dare speak up in real life, so you come on the net to take out your frustration (where no one can hurt you).

I've just seen your post on my post. Although I can't say I feel obliged to respond given your childish actions.

I thought that calling people "gay" was a thing for secondary school... :confused:

Clearly I was wrong.
Bigcnee
Lol. Shut up.

You remind me of your boyfriend in many ways. Gnostic can't seem to take people disagreeing with him either. I suggest you grow up.

Yes, for it was me who set in motion this most captivating discussion. If you want to insult me, I have no qualms in speaking the truth and putting you in your place.

As for using this whole spat (which I believe you engineered to deflect attention from your patent ignorance) as a pretext for 'ducking out' of edifying dialogue (for you, not for me :rolleyes: ) - more fool you.
Bigcnee
Does anyone else find it strange how some people thrive on net confrontations? It seems like you willingly waste your time insulting others.

Clearly I was wrong.

How can you say that? You insult people and are doing so now!
Reply 214
happysunshine
How can you say that? You insult people and are doing so now!

There is a difference between insulting opinions (which is stupid of me, I'll admit) and spouting of about sexual preferences, size, looks, intelligence and everything else under the sun. Wouldn't you agree?
Bigcnee
There is a difference between insulting opinions (which is stupid of me, I'll admit) and spouting of about sexual preferences, size, looks, intelligence and everything else under the sun. Wouldn't you agree?

OK, fair enough. :smile:
Bigcnee

So what would you class your comments as being? Just to remind you:

Bigcnee
You remind me of your boyfriend in many ways.

Bigcnee
Am I right in thinking that you were teased for having bitch-tits in the changing room?

Not to mention the hugely arrogant remark you made in response to me voicing my opinion before our exchanges deteriorated to the level of farce.

You are still yet to respond to my dissection of the points you made (some time ago). *yawns*

Bigcnee

If you can't see this, then you shouldn't really be debating.

This comment in particular had me wondering "Who the fuck do you think you are?" Although I think you've answered that question yourself. :smile:
Reply 217
mobbdeeprob
So what would you class your comments as being? Just to remind you:

Not to mention the hugely arrogant remark you made in response to me voicing my opinion before our exchanges deteriorated to the level of farce.

You are still yet to respond to my dissection of the points you made (some time ago). *yawns*

This comment in particular had me wondering "Who the fuck do you think you are?" Although I think you've answered that question yourself. :smile:

I'm rather dissapointed with myself in responding to your abuse.

As for your points: I should maybe discuss them (although from previous experience, it will lead to you abusing me), but as Happysunshine and Lord. H. know: this certainly isn't the first time and it won't be the last time that Grammar schools are debated. I don't know how long I can repeat the same things.

Do you honestly think you are bringing anything new to the table? If so, I suggest you look up previous debates.
Bigcnee
I'm rather dissapointed with myself in responding to your abuse.

Hehe, flippant comments, followed by abuse directed towards me and now this?
You have to be one of the most inconsistent characters I have ever encoutered, you're amusing to observe though!

Bigcnee

Do you honestly think you are bringing anything new to the table? If so, I suggest you look up previous debates.

Now, that is the way forward. For all the terms that I could apply to your ramblings, I don't think original is one of them. How could I possibly 'bring something new to the table'?, you mistake me, for that is not my objective. I would be surprised if anybody on this forum had the ability 'to bring something new to the table' in any debate - you for one don't.

Don't you think that it is you who has resorted to playground tactics in order to avoid meaningful debate? Your imperious belief in your own powers of debating is rather surprising for a Bath mathematician. Run along now...
Reply 219
mobbdeeprob
Hehe, flippant comments, followed by abuse directed towards me and now this?
You have to be one of the most inconsistent characters I have ever encoutered, you're amusing to observe though!

Now, that is the way forward. For all the terms that I could apply to your ramblings, I don't think original is one of them. How could I possibly 'bring something new to the table'?, you mistake me, for that is not my objective. I would be surprised if anybody on this forum had the ability 'to bring something new to the table' in any debate - you for one don't.

Don't you think that it is you who has resorted to playground tactics in order to avoid meaningful debate? Your imperious belief in your own powers of debating is rather surprising for a Bath mathematician. Run along now...

It is impossible to have a grown-up debate on selection when people such as you delight in denigrating others - for reasons not known.

Either join in the debate in a mature fashion or move to another thread where your antics do not have to be witnessed by those who respect mature comments.

Latest

Trending

Trending